BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Niven H.
Honolulu
Perfect for anyone that suffers with dry lips! Keeps lips smooth! Stays on the lips for a long time. This has been my first time trying it and have been really impressed and would recommend it to everyone!
Abbey R.
Mellor street , Manchester
Good value for money. Not my favourite lip balm but will use it in a pinch if I can’t access my usual brands. Does have a strong odour but works well and moisturises beautifully
🌸Anna B.
Żabieniec/Warsaw
Love the product. It helps the lips, after application it leaves that nice, cold feeling on lips. After one use lips are more soft and beautiful. Good price and good value.
Sophie M.
Looooove this. Although it’s pricey for a lip balm, it’s definitely worth a buy. The packaging isn’t tacky and you get your money’s worth. Only had it a few times, but it’s long lasting and works well!!
Lorna D.
Glasgow
Amazing product but I prefer the other smells - still an incredibly moisturising product tho! Very easy to apply and to use! I bought it in Sally's- extremely good value
Sarah P.
Great to use in the winter! Would 100% recommend even better that it tastes like cherry! I got this at my local drugstore Superdrug. It met all expectations! leaving lips moist during those cold times.
Ellen S.
atlanta
It’s a really good product, I love it. The one thing that I don’t liked is the difficult to use, because I have to use my fingers. But are other options with the same product.
Stine J.
Trondheim
Probably the best lip balm I’ve ever used. It’s the only balm that actually helps with my extremly dry lips during winter. I’ve used other balms also, but always go back to this one. Nothing compares!
Kayci F.
Carmex lip balm is great for the winter when your lips become dry and chapped as it cures it straight away and it’s always great to just throw in your bag for on the go
Lise B.
Gedling, Nottingham
This is one of my all time favourite lip balms. It just works so well and is really moisturising. It has a unique smell you only get with carmex and feels almost medicated, like you know it's working.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: