BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Kennethia V.
Forest Hill, TX
This is a great product for chapped lips and blisters as well. It affordable. It doesn't last all day I have to apply it a few times through out the day. I have always used this brand.
Diana H.
Bedford, TX
Carmex is a great brand to weatherproof your lips from getting chapped for the winter. The original pot is actually my favorite because the consistency is really nice and lasts a bit longer
Maia J.
kalamazoo
I love this product it smells good and it lasts a long time it keeps my lips hydrated and I love the packaging and I have bought this product multiple times it has a very good value for what you are getting in return.
Arielle W.
I was always told if it gets tingling when you first put it on then your lips are in bad shape so ai just kept buying it for that reason alone lol. It does help and I like the tingleeee.
Madison R.
Gainesville Georgia
Works really good, works for really chapped lips and it’s a relief. Very easy to apply. You can buy it at Walmart, target, cvs. Yes, it is long lasting on your lips. Yes I definitely would recommend to others to use.
Pranavi T.
Grand Prairie
My friend introduced me to this and I was kind of skeptical, but i tried it and this is the one of the only lip balms that satisfies my needs! It has made my lips so soft and crack free!
Maria S.
Victorville , CA
I literally used this for years!!!!!! My job had use to sell them so I would buy some just so I would never run out! It's so moist and doesn't dry up weird or anything! Highly recommend!
Samantha C.
The moment I get a cold or the temperature drops, I a l w a y s wake up with a cold sore. It's awful. But if I apply this as soon as I feel it coming, this really helps to stop it.
April V.
Edinburg
When suffering from cold sores like many people do it is a go to product from it makes the healing process much more manageable and it can be found in a variety of stores and pharmacies.
Kristina B.
I love Carmex I cannot find one thing wrong with the product. Even the price is great, I usually pick it up on my way out of Walmart or a drugstore. It is easy to use and apply. I would definitely recommend to others.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: