BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Siobhán E.
Liverpool
This is my essential go to item when I have sore, cracked lips. I love how it instantly works! It soothes sore lips, and helps to reduce dry, cracked lips instantly. I wouldn’t use any other product when having an issue with sore lips. I also use this as an everyday product.
Jen P.
Kitscoty
You don’t forget the smell of Carmex. The only thing that has changed over the years is my age. Carmex still comes in it’s yellow packaging, it still does what it says it supposed to. I always have a pot of Carmex in the bottom my purse for those cold, windy Alberta winter months.
Fari ✨.
Great for when your at home and in need of repairing your chapped lips, its easy to use and I prefer this to gloss as I feel it stays on without it becoming sticky. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who suffers from chapped lips or cracks especially this winter.
Adrienne D.
Lion Street, Brecon
I like this product. The consistency is nice and it's easy to apply. The only thing I dislike about it really is having to use my finger to put it on. If it was between this one and the squeeze tube then I'd choose the squeeze tube every time. But this product is a close second.
Tamiya-joi M.
I love this product, it is so good for dry lips. I prefer this one better than the lips gloss as this one is harder and does not make your lips feel as wet. It lasts for a long time after you apply it to your lips. I am always buying this one and will always find one in my bag.
Laura O.
Very unique lip balm - the tingle is real! The smell is lovely and although the tingle made me sceptical as to how the lip balm would perform from a moisturiser point of view but my lips are juicy and moisturised when using Carmex. I would recommend to others to purchase!
Jennifer H.
Saint John, NB
This stuff is my saving grace in the winter months. It helps prevent cracking and helps repair dried out lips. The only downside is having to scoop it out with your finger. There are other products which come in tubes and can be squeezed out, but this product works best on me.
Summer A.
I love this as it feels amazing on your lips. And feels like you can tell that it's working as it makes your lips tingle but in a good way! Very easy to apply and affordable too. I always buy this, I use it when I'm in the sun too so that my lips keep hydrated and don't burn.
Ayla T.
Toronto, ON
Smells slightly like ointment, but is extremely effective at moisturizing your lips. Would definitely buy again, but in a tube, because the jar gets the balm all over your fingers
👑Greta👑 A.
Very nice to use! I love the tingly feeling it gives and it really helps soothe and smoothe chapped lips. The packaging is a bit annoying if you have longer nails since you’d have to dig your nails in the jar but other wise it’s a great product for great value👍 I’m impressed
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Amazon