BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Zoe A.
Bo’ness , Edinburgh
Loveeeee! Have so many of these now and I keep them in every bag and my makeup bags so I never do without. Leaves my lips feeling so hydrated and soft. I also love the smell of it so that’s a plus! Will continue to use.
Kadyn S.
Scarborough
Not one of my favourites but it definitely gets the job done. I'm not a big fan of the smell but once you get over the smell, it does help heal your lips even in the harshest weather.
Paige S.
St, Watford
My everyday lip moisturiser. In love with this product. It works so efficiently compared to other similar brands. Would highly suggest this to anyone who suffers badly with dry lips!
Leidys M.
Hawthorne, CA
I love this moisturezer. it makes my lips really soft after use matte lipstick. I like the fragrance and the packaging. consistence is really good and I love how fast lips are moist.
Helen O.
Thornhill, ON
This us my holy grail of lip protection. I always have a few of these on hand and love using it throughout the day. Something about this just works and keeps my lips soft year round.
Libby B.
cambridge
Amazing product glad to have used it is is very good the value of the product is amazing and I bought it from a drug store I have used this many times as the results are amazing and would recommend this product
Marianne M.
I like this however I'm more a fan of Vaseline or chapstick as you don't need to put your finger in wasn't to me as good a hype as everyone seemed to think nice colour packaging prefere using a stick more thicker than Vaseline chapstick Nivea etc
Alex K.
Brampton, Chesterfield
Very mentholated and felt like it kind of made my lips drier. Not keen on pot packaging as it’s a bit unhygienic. Very cheap but also not amazing quality. Wouldn’t really recommend.
Emma J.
Birmingham
I love Carmex it’s such a great little pot and it’s really moisturising my favourite is the cherry scent because it smells like cherry sweets I love the tingling of it because it makes your lips plump and soft.
Júlia B.
Florianópolis
It’s really good, it gives a good hydration to de lips and leave then smooth. I but my on a random drugstore in NYC. I heard great things about it and it really got the expectation.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: