BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Cheryl B.
Saint John, NB
Best drug store lip balm on the market. I’ve used other drugstore brands that end up making my lips much worse than when started. Carmen always delivers soft lips & they smell great too!
scrlt_ T.
nottingham
Having been buying this for years, and will always buy! Love this as it hydrates the lips so well. I’ve always had really dry cracked and sore lips and nothing has lived up to this and the Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream
Gissella O.
Elche
I love Carmex! This lip balm changed my lips!After just one application I could already feel a tremendous difference. I highly recommend it to anyone struggling with dry, chapped, or peeling lips. Best lip balm EVER!
Ashleigh W.
England
Absolutly love this product! It's amazing! Tastes amazing and has like a minty twang to it also leaving lips feeling plump and rejuvenated! Also great for a base before applying a gloss!
LOUISE M.
London , Putney
I live for this product. No other chapstick type product will do this is by far the best and with winter approaching and using loads of lipstick etc it’s a cheap and cheerful must have!
kayla J.
Chatham, ON
Works amazingly for both cracked winter lips and cold sore discomforts. Easy to apply and though the scent isn't ideal it is much more tolerable compared to other products for this use.
Cristina G.
620 Centerpoint Blvd, Suite C1539, New Castle,
Cuando tengo los labios mal,pica mucho al aplicarlo cuando los tienes agrietados, pero los cura muy rápido, el precio un poco elevado para mi gusto, peroo merece la pena pagar por ello.
Angelica Maria B.
super genial ese producto una nota no tiene comparacion alguna. En cantada. Con dicho producto. me gusta que cosas a si salgan al mercado Con formulas que funcionan mucho a la piel de los labios que es tan delicada gracias por dicho producto😍
Remise W.
Buckinghamshire
Brought the cherry flavour of this purely because it was cherry flavoured. I actually really like the tingly feeling as if feels like it’s working and doing something. However I don’t think it really works the best.
fiza n.
manchesterc
Honestly another one of my faves , it’s so creamy and moisturising , love it . I personally think it has a good value , although it would be amazing if they could reduce the price a little but I think it’s definitely worthy paying all that since it’s an amazing , long lasting product
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: