BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
✨ S.
Very good product!

I bought this product to help keep my lips from going too bitty in the change of seasons. Absolutely love this product. Perfect for under a Matt lipstick to keep your lips hydrated.
Bethany C.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
I love Carmex, it is very moisturising and makes my lips tingle in a nice, cared-for way. It is really expensive though for such a small amount of product, even if the product is as nice as this one.
Sophia C.
Heartforshire , Harpenden
This is my favourite lip balm ever. I love this for when I have chapped lips I also love the cherry one it smells amazing! Incredible price. I much prefer this one to the liquid one. Would recommend!
Ellen S.
Portsmouth, Hampshire
I cannot live without this stuff!! I keep it by my bed side table and constantly applying it! I am forever going through this so am having to always repurchase. So hydrating, really targets dry lips!
Nikkie P.
Twyford, Banbury
This is a great value product that works. My lips were soft and healed within one day of using. Fabulous product for dry sore lips . Completely met my expectations. Easy to apply, easy to use.
Holly W.
Carmex is definitely my favourite lip balm brand. It is cheap and lasts a long time. It keeps your lips from going dry and keeps your lips moisturised. It has nice packaging and smells amazing! I would buy it again.
Alisha S.
Carmex lip balm is the one beauty product I could not live without. I apply it at least twice a day, love the smell and adore the tingly lip pumping sensation it provides. I would 100% recommend and buy again. It’s also very cheap in price.
Abbie P.
Pa169lq
I adore this product , makes my lips go from rough to smooth , carmex is such an affordable brand , the lip balms just make your lips survive through the winter , would highly recommend to others .
charley w.
Is one of my favourite lip balms as you can feel it working and moisturises your lips it is totally worth the price and would love to use again I would love to try out there different products too
Cécile S.
avignon
not bad hydration. but if you have very very dry lips, this is not the top! I did not buy one more time. my lips are way too dry. I need more hydration. on the other hand: I love retro packaging!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: