BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Simone N.
Maidenhead
I hate this product I’ve used it a few times and it literally burns the hell out of my lips I’ve tried using it when my lips aren’t sore and it burns then too so definitely the formula not for me I’m afraid
Hanna K.
So I live in Norway so my lips get dry very fast. I love this so much , it’s soooo effective and makes my lips super soft and works wonders. I love this and everyone I know carries this everywhere they go💞💞
Rebekah O.
Glasgow, Glasgow
This is my everyday go to lip balm. It is inexpensive and works well to cure my dry lips! My lips instantly feel better after using this product. I will definitely repurchase this time and time again.
Taylor K.
Whitby
I love this product so much. I was on the strongest acne medication accutane and it makes everywhere so dry - especially your lips. So this was my #1 product to use throughout that rough year. My boyfriend and my friend also used this through accutane and it’s the only thing that works!
Michelle E.
Eislingen
It is my all time favorite. Since I tried this lip balm I never used another lip balm. It smells ok but after I applied it on my lips, my lips stayed soft the whole day. The consitent is also really smooth.
Sarah J.
I like this product and like the tin but of the 3 types of packaging they have available this is the least hygienic. Great product though and available at all drugs stores and is always very reasonably priced.
Isobel G.
I love this product as it made my lips luscious and soft. Very secure packaging . It was quite harsh on the lip even though it did a great job. I bought it from Superdrug. I would recommend this to others.
Claire S.
I love these. Slightly tingly and fresh feeling, not sticky or smeary and absorbs well. Really good value as each pot lasts for ages. I recommend caramex to everyone. Much prefer these to the gloopy tubes.
Amy H.
Leaves your lips feeling very smooth. Used this product to prevent my lips from chapping in the cold weather of this season as I’d be prone to this problem and it worked perfectly. Item had to be reapplied many times but I didn’t mind this.
Sammy-jo H.
Absolutely my fave, most reliable lip balm. Keeps my lips nice and soft and hydrated for hours and I use it a lot! They last quite well too. They come in some really nice flavours and I think they are definitely the best lip balm out there.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

back