BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Alexandra P.
Guadalajara, Jalisco
Everytime I run outof carmex i go running to the drugstore to buy another one. This one is so good because you can actually feel how your lips are getting better, and how they look healthier. I really like the packaging but I dont like the way you apply the product. I think what´s kind of disgunting aslo, its that it tastes like medicine.
Emanuela R.
Hitchin, Hertfordshire
Great products for chapped lips in the winter and great for keeping lips moisturiser. Comes in a handy little pot that you can keep in your pocket. Great value and easy to pick up at lots of high street shops.
Shannon J.
My go to product as I suffer from dry lips. I always ensure I have one of these in my handbag. I love it! It is also delicate on the lips - my lips are sensitive therefore I have to be careful with what I use.
Samm S.
I love the smell of this stuff, it’s amazing! It has a tingle to it when you put it on but it’s nothing major. This is one I go to when I have sore and cracked lips, it’s really makes my lips nice and smooth.
Martina K.
Oravský Podzámok
This is the best lip balm you can ever find for only 1$. It leaves my lips feeling smooth and gives them a tingling sensation for a while. I still feel my lips moisturized even a few hours after applying it.
Taylor K.
Whitby
I love this product so much. I was on the strongest acne medication accutane and it makes everywhere so dry - especially your lips. So this was my #1 product to use throughout that rough year. My boyfriend and my friend also used this through accutane and it’s the only thing that works!
Hanna K.
So I live in Norway so my lips get dry very fast. I love this so much , it’s soooo effective and makes my lips super soft and works wonders. I love this and everyone I know carries this everywhere they go💞💞
Aynsleigh T.
Isle of Dogs, Isle of Dogs
Literally the only thing that gets rid of my awful chapped lips. Works so quickly and is literally my holy grail product for chapped lips! Been using it for years and years and don't think I'll ever switch.
Michelle E.
Eislingen
It is my all time favorite. Since I tried this lip balm I never used another lip balm. It smells ok but after I applied it on my lips, my lips stayed soft the whole day. The consitent is also really smooth.
Nahida A.
london
Carmex is the way to go!you want your lips looking shiny and great then this is the product for you.I bought it in Superdrug you can find it anywhere in your local drug stores.i will definitely buy it again and it’s a great gift for someone.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: