BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nyierra G.
Hinesville, GA
I like the Carmel lip balm. It is very compact and easy to carry. The taste can catch you off guard if the you accidentally lick your lips while wearing the balm. But the feel of it is refreshing and it isn't to heavy or too expensive. I'm starting to love it a lot more. Get some for yourself !
Jess R.
The smell isn't awesome, but the results can't be denied. When I need fast, medicated treatment for my lips I usually go to my Carmex. It heals cracked, super dry lips so quickly. I always have several of these in drawers, the medicine cabinet, etc. around the house especially for those times.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
I've used this product for years and even with all the new products out on the market this is still the one I choose when lips/mouth are very cracked or chapped. When I go to the dentist for instance, the corners of my mouth always cracked from stretching my mouth open and this product works perfectly to heal
Elizabeth C.
Largo, FL
Who hasn't used carmex? I feel like everyone back in high school used this stuff! Maybe it was because it got pretty cold in the winter.
I still buy it today as a nostalgic item when I see it.
It does work though, don't get me wrong! It is moisturizing and healing, especially with cold chapped lips. I do prefer to get it in stick form now, the balm always got under my fingernails when I tried to get it out of the pot.
Alexandria P.
Las Vegas, NV
Ok so true story.... I was ADDICTED to Carmel for like 10yrs. Seriously addicted! To the point where I would cry if I didn't have it. I remember I walked like 3miles 7months pregnant to get carmex at 2am.... Idk what it is but it's sooo addicting. Nothing has ever relieved my lips or satisfied me as much as Carmex. Thank God I just started to transition out of it. So now I don't NEED it to live. Great product but geez take the drugs out!
Rose G.
Santa Paula, CA
I've tried countless lip care brands but this one has been my favorite for years. It's easy to use and apply with one finger. I only wanted it to wear before lipstick but it makes my lips super hydrated so I use it all the time as you can see how scratched up mine is and I will continue buying it! Worth every penny.
Kari M.
Ultimate lip repair . I only tend to use Carmex at night. I just hate when my hair sticks to my lips and chapstick . This is gooey but it really helps repair badly chapped lips . Works overnight for me typically if I put it on before bed when I don’t care if it gets on my pillow . Always have this nearby in the winter . You could use a minima amount for less oily lips . I just like to use a lot overnight to heal .
Melissa F.
This is my all time most favorite chapstick ever!!! I use it morning noon and night. I have jars all over my house. This doesn't seem to dry out my lips more like other chapsticks do. It also gives a great shine like a lip gloss (imo). It's cheap and you can find anywhere. I haven't found anything better.
Nicole K.
Johnstown
I started using this because my boyfriend bought it for himself and I needed chapstick one night, so he gave it to me to use. I ended up keeping it (oops, lol). It made my lips a lot softer in just a few hours. I keep it in my make up bag and use it at the beginning of my make up routine, by the time I'm done and ready to apply my lipsticks, my lips are so much softer and my lipsticks apply a lot smoother
Katie R.
Have you ever heard about Carmen being addicting? It totally is! Maybe not the worst thing in life to be addicted to, but once you start using it you can’t stop. I believe it actually irritates the skin on your lips even more so that you feel like you have to keep using it and it is the only thing that will help. I used it for a long time at one point in my life but I have never and never will pick it up again.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: