BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Kelly V.
Romulus, MI
Perfect for those dry chapped lips we get here in Michigan in the winter time. This has been a household staple of ours since I was young. Could do without the flavor of it, but it gets the job done that's for sure.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
I love this chap stick! It always leaves my lips feeling so much better. You can buy it almost anywhere but I usually buy at the dollar store. It is affordable and very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Heaven W.
indianapolis
I love it I always buy it.. it helps so much when it comes to my lips being chapped or damaged in any ways and I feel like I can feel it working the second I apply it to my lips and after a bit my lips are smooth again
Catherine J.
Meriden, CT
I actually prefer the small tub you apply with a finger or brush compared to the roll on squeeze version. For some reason the thick consistency in the tub seems to be more affectatious than the squeeze tube. Also the cherry flavor I think is a bit to much. Stick to the original. Don't try to tweek or mess with perfection. You got it right the first time with the original formula, packaging and no scent. A bit calming, and mentholly is extremely soothing. And rust me, one application heals ANY chapped lips or other issue you may have. Great for cold sores also.
Alyssa F.
Fostoria , OH
My go to chapstick, I think everyone knows Carmen is great. It meets expectations, tastes fine just in case, and come in different types of containers depending on how you want to use it.
Shae M.
Derby, KS
This is usually my go to! I was introduced to it as a child and have loved it ever since. The smell is nostalgic and it has never failed to help my lip condition. I've slacked a few times on lip care and have let them crack but this product never fails to do it's job and more. Will forever be a customer!
Amanda P.
Odessa, TX
Carmex is a must have always. When my lips get super duper dry it is a go too. I always have some in my every day makeup drawer. I’m wearing some now! I bought mine at a liquor store because I was in desperate need of one.
Carolina G.
San Diego
Carmex is the only product I reach for when I'm seriously dehydrated and my lips are so cracked that they hurt. This is instant relief for those times. So my little carmex container lives in my car full time.
Kennethia V.
Forest Hill, TX
This is a great product for chapped lips and blisters as well. It affordable. It doesn't last all day I have to apply it a few times through out the day. I have always used this brand.
Desiree A.
  Soft on my lips easy to carry around  perfect  packaging small and compact for small purses  to flavors cherry or orginal  easy application and  use
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: