BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Beth R.
Todmorden , Todmorden
I always use this to keep my lip hydrated at night and before I apply lipstick. It’s so easy to use and feels your lips feeling so soft and it’s so cheap! It can leave a sticky residue but all round a good product!
chloé🌸 H.
Absolutely in love with this lip product. Out of all the lip balms/moisturisers I have used, this is the most long-lasting. It feels very smooth on the lips and it definitely feels like it's working while its on.
Nancy R.
I have only started to use this product recently , the reason I gave this product 4 stars is becouse I dont like the burning sensation I gives me on my lips but it has came out with postive results giving me the appearince of having more bigger lips!
dabe/dabu D.
Slightly plumping and very, very moisturizing. No color, flavor or scent, which was nice because I could wear it without my lips looking more done up than the rest of my face. It also helped peel my dry skin off.
Suniya S.
London
Carmex is the best! It is my go to for chapped, dry cracked and or peeling lips! I could not live without it! Honestly the best things when my lips get that extra bit more dry during winter. Definitely recommend.
Chantel T.
Carmex is the best lip balm if you have dry, chapped or cracked lips. It's smells very medical but works well! Sometimes I do prefer the squeeze tube, because my fingers get dirty by dipping it in the jar. Overall good product!
Jessica A.
My lips get really chapped and sore in the colder months and this sorted them out completely. It's easy to apply and long lasting. It burns a bit at first but does the job! It can be bought at any major retailer or online. Would definitely recommend.
sc: s.
Love the smell of these and they're great for keeping my lips moisturised, as I suffer with dry lips! Really easy to apply, and reached all my expectations! Love the colour of packing and they make great stocking fillers, definitely would recommend!
Shannon B.
Readers close, Ballyclare
I find the original pot much better than the new squeezy tube as a little bit of this goes a long way. I’m not a fan of the scent/flavour and I find it lingers in your mouth for quite a long time. It tingles a little when you first apply but that feels to me like it is actually doing something
T M.
I’ve been using this product since High School and I always make sure I have one handy. I love the way if conditions my lips and I use it religiously before applying any lipstick or lipgloss for soft supple lips.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

back