BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kadyn S.
Scarborough
Not one of my favourites but it definitely gets the job done. I'm not a big fan of the smell but once you get over the smell, it does help heal your lips even in the harshest weather.
Good lip balm. Gives your lips a treatment as well. Good in winter. Cute little pot. Easy to find in your bag because of the yellow lid. Good value. Little pot will last ages. Would recommend.
Zoe A.
Bo’ness , Edinburgh
Loveeeee! Have so many of these now and I keep them in every bag and my makeup bags so I never do without. Leaves my lips feeling so hydrated and soft. I also love the smell of it so that’s a plus! Will continue to use.
Maisy A.
This product is great. It leaves my lips feeling moisturised and smooth. It’s a good size so it’s easy to take around places with you. Good value for money and I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Kirsty E.
Aberchirder, Aberdeenshire
Definitely my favourite. Feels great on the lips and can be easily bought from Boots or Superdrug etc. Super cheap and a great pocket size for when out and about. Definitely recommend
Helen O.
Stouffville, ON
This us my holy grail of lip protection. I always have a few of these on hand and love using it throughout the day. Something about this just works and keeps my lips soft year round.
Paige S.
Watford , Watford
My everyday lip moisturiser. In love with this product. It works so efficiently compared to other similar brands. Would highly suggest this to anyone who suffers badly with dry lips!
Sarah-Jane J.
Wareside, Wareside
The balm and the scent are heavenly! A light feel,oil based balm will help you out in many ways than one. Will not only make your lips feel protected but will give you a sheer look.
Júlia B.
Florianópolis
It’s really good, it gives a good hydration to de lips and leave then smooth. I but my on a random drugstore in NYC. I heard great things about it and it really got the expectation.
Amber S.
Whitburn , West Lothian
Really good at moisturising your lips ! It has a little tint to it but I personally like it. It seemed to tingle a lil on my lips but I also liked that! The pot lasts forever and i would recommend this to a friend.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: