BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Amy H.
Leaves your lips feeling very smooth. Used this product to prevent my lips from chapping in the cold weather of this season as I’d be prone to this problem and it worked perfectly. Item had to be reapplied many times but I didn’t mind this.
Eduarda S.
Rua Magdalena Valentino
Muito bom textura maravilhosa cheiro maravilhoso sem palavras pra esse produto total maciez cara tô apaixonada nesse produtinho maravilhoso cara parabéns aos produtores me encaixei muito bem com esse produto ! ❤️
Isobel G.
I love this product as it made my lips luscious and soft. Very secure packaging . It was quite harsh on the lip even though it did a great job. I bought it from Superdrug. I would recommend this to others.
Alex G.
Blenheim square, Lincoln
I struggle with cold sores when the weather changes, so I have tried this, although it helped and is good price wise, sometimes spending a little more money is worth it, I don’t think I would use it again.
Danielle F.
Glasgow, Scotland
Carmex is my go to brand at this time of year with the cold creeping up on us our skin and lips have to suffer and get dry. I love the texture or carmex compared to any other lip balm brand. Love the cherry smell
Leah R.
Meadowsweet way, Eastleigh
Extremely moisturising and lip plumping, especially if left on over night! First time using this product and seeing its effects, I would definitely recommend to other users! Would definitely buy again !!
Genevieve B.
Winnipeg
When you're lips just aren't having any of the cold winter weather out there, this is exactly what will revive them! It goes on smooth and immediately soothes your cracked and dried out lippies. When I'm outside all day it is a MUST!
Emma P.
KA10 6UE
Small and compact, very handy on the go. Easy to apply to lips when they are dry or cracked. I bought my Carmex at Boots UK and as a first time user I am impressed. Would definitely recommend to others!
Husna B.
My favourite lip balm. I try others but always end up going back to this one. It leaves a lovely tingly sensation and I love the smell. Smooths, softens and treats well when lips are extra dry or cracked. I have a bad habit of biting my lips and making them bleed, carmex soothes my lips and gets me back on track every time :)
amber A.
london
I have mixed feelings about this products it's really good for ur lips although it takes a long time to get use to the stinging sensation when u first use it. I stopped using it after a while as if feel the pin wasn't worth the outcome
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: