BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Michelle E.
Eislingen
It is my all time favorite. Since I tried this lip balm I never used another lip balm. It smells ok but after I applied it on my lips, my lips stayed soft the whole day. The consitent is also really smooth.
Sarah J.
I like this product and like the tin but of the 3 types of packaging they have available this is the least hygienic. Great product though and available at all drugs stores and is always very reasonably priced.
Aynsleigh T.
Isle of Dogs, Isle of Dogs
Literally the only thing that gets rid of my awful chapped lips. Works so quickly and is literally my holy grail product for chapped lips! Been using it for years and years and don't think I'll ever switch.
Nahida A.
london
Carmex is the way to go!you want your lips looking shiny and great then this is the product for you.I bought it in Superdrug you can find it anywhere in your local drug stores.i will definitely buy it again and it’s a great gift for someone.
Simone N.
Maidenhead
I hate this product I’ve used it a few times and it literally burns the hell out of my lips I’ve tried using it when my lips aren’t sore and it burns then too so definitely the formula not for me I’m afraid
Becca S.
nottinghamshire
Carmex is by far the best lip product I have used. Stays on for hours even while eating and drinking, nice sturdy packaging so isn’t easily broken.
Really good price for the amount you get I would 100% recommend this to others.
Amy H.
Leaves your lips feeling very smooth. Used this product to prevent my lips from chapping in the cold weather of this season as I’d be prone to this problem and it worked perfectly. Item had to be reapplied many times but I didn’t mind this.
Eduarda S.
Rua Magdalena Valentino
Muito bom textura maravilhosa cheiro maravilhoso sem palavras pra esse produto total maciez cara tô apaixonada nesse produtinho maravilhoso cara parabéns aos produtores me encaixei muito bem com esse produto ! ❤️
Isobel G.
I love this product as it made my lips luscious and soft. Very secure packaging . It was quite harsh on the lip even though it did a great job. I bought it from Superdrug. I would recommend this to others.
Alex G.
Blenheim square, Lincoln
I struggle with cold sores when the weather changes, so I have tried this, although it helped and is good price wise, sometimes spending a little more money is worth it, I don’t think I would use it again.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: