BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
LOUISE M.
London , Putney
I live for this product. No other chapstick type product will do this is by far the best and with winter approaching and using loads of lipstick etc it’s a cheap and cheerful must have!
fiza n.
manchesterc
Honestly another one of my faves , it’s so creamy and moisturising , love it . I personally think it has a good value , although it would be amazing if they could reduce the price a little but I think it’s definitely worthy paying all that since it’s an amazing , long lasting product
Remise W.
Buckinghamshire
Brought the cherry flavour of this purely because it was cherry flavoured. I actually really like the tingly feeling as if feels like it’s working and doing something. However I don’t think it really works the best.
Angelica Maria B.
super genial ese producto una nota no tiene comparacion alguna. En cantada. Con dicho producto. me gusta que cosas a si salgan al mercado Con formulas que funcionan mucho a la piel de los labios que es tan delicada gracias por dicho producto😍
Kelsey L.
Swansea
The little pot is so handy! It’s good value for money and lasts forever. It really works on dry lips too. Longer nails might not work for the pot though unless you gouge some out.
Kayla W.
Ottawa, ON
This is my go to lip product for dry lips. The formula is soo moisturizing but doesn't leave that greasy heavy feeling on the lips. I put it in overnight and wake up to beautiful lips.
Alex W.
One of the best lip balms out there. It makes lips really soft and the little pot goes a long way. Has a slight tie glue to the lips which I personally like as you can feel it working.
Good lip balm. Gives your lips a treatment as well. Good in winter. Cute little pot. Easy to find in your bag because of the yellow lid. Good value. Little pot will last ages. Would recommend.
Kirsty E.
Aberchirder, Aberdeenshire
Definitely my favourite. Feels great on the lips and can be easily bought from Boots or Superdrug etc. Super cheap and a great pocket size for when out and about. Definitely recommend
Maisy A.
This product is great. It leaves my lips feeling moisturised and smooth. It’s a good size so it’s easy to take around places with you. Good value for money and I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: