BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Emmy C.
Hazlerigg, Newcastle
It’s okay but I really hate the taste you get when your rub your lips together. It’s a nice thick formula that does keeps my lips feeling nice and fresh and plump but the taste is so gross that I hardly ever use it
Noeemi N.
It feel like medicine. It also works like it. The formula is very hidrating and smooth. The results are visibile almost instanty. It is just amazing. My mom recommended this for me and she uses it daily too.
Bethan H.
Leyland
Love love love it. Always fixes dry cracked lips. Leaves my lips soft and supple. I first purchased this she. Visiting America, many years ago. When it 1st arrived in the UK I was so excited to use it again.
Aleks Z.
Ridgewood, NY
Gold in a tub. Amazing product for dry lips! I use this year round and it never fails me. I always just look for something that will keep my lips looking clean and plump when the weather gets rough and this does it
Beth R.
Todmorden , Todmorden
I always use this to keep my lip hydrated at night and before I apply lipstick. It’s so easy to use and feels your lips feeling so soft and it’s so cheap! It can leave a sticky residue but all round a good product!
Kathryn M.
Kendal
It always help my lips when they’re at their worst dryness. I always carry a little tub with me in my bag as I live in a very cold area. My step dad recommended it as it helped him so much when he was in the navy.
Isabella C.
I've always loved the fresh feeling Carmex gives you. The pot it comes in is cute and old school. Sometimes they do limited edition prints on the packaging which I love. Not my number one go to balm but I am a fan.
sc: s.
Love the smell of these and they're great for keeping my lips moisturised, as I suffer with dry lips! Really easy to apply, and reached all my expectations! Love the colour of packing and they make great stocking fillers, definitely would recommend!
Jessica A.
My lips get really chapped and sore in the colder months and this sorted them out completely. It's easy to apply and long lasting. It burns a bit at first but does the job! It can be bought at any major retailer or online. Would definitely recommend.
Suniya S.
London
Carmex is the best! It is my go to for chapped, dry cracked and or peeling lips! I could not live without it! Honestly the best things when my lips get that extra bit more dry during winter. Definitely recommend.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: