BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Caro R.
Este producto es un básico para usarlo a diario y  a cada hora el precio es muy accesible y sobre todo que cumple con lo que te ofrece, el empaque puede no resultar tan llamativo como muy sencillo pero lo recomiendo ampliamente
Elba O.
The best companion for trips. Traveling a lot dries out my lips as you don't have idea, so I take my Carmex with me and forget about my lips cracking. It's price is really good and you can find it in almost every convenience store.
kayleigh m.
East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
It does a great job in keeping chapped and dry lips in shape. I love the tingly feeling that you get when you first apply it. Formerly it’s been quite an expensive product but recently I’ve found it in Primark etc for quite cheap.
Shaina K.
This is my go to for when my lips are extremely chapped. The smell takes some getting used to, but it works like nothing else. Doesn't sting even when you put it on a split lip. Definitely necessary for surviving Canadian winters!!
Mia C.
I love this product, it makes my lips feel extremely smooth. It doesn’t have a fruity smell like other lip products I have tried, but then again it is in the flavour original, so you can understand this. Overall this product is great and really helps if you have dry lips!
Rhonda S.
Fredericton, NB
So, Carmex isn't soemthing that I can find locally, but it is a great lip protector and soother. I like to pick it up when/where I can because it works great for the dead of the Canadian winter when your lips are cracked and sore.
Kate A.
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
I love Carmel. It’s one of the best lip balms I have ever used. It’s extremely moisturising and I love the tingling sensation that it leaves you with. It’s cooling too. It’s about £5, most drugstores sell it. It’s a great product.
Samantha P.
dh7 6jb
This is the best lip balm i have ever used, it made my lips so plump and soft, its a decent price for how great the item is. The packaging is small so can fit nicely in your pocket, easy to apply. Would recommend it to other people
Kelly W.
Sheffield
I wouldn’t be without a tin of carmex! It’s up there with a makeup bag must have! I use it all year round and absolutely love it! It can feel a little stingy at first but after a few uses it feels amazing! Would recommend to anyone
Ariel N.
london
Best type of carmex allows you to get rid of dry lips and is a lot longer lasting then the tube. Scent is very herbal but helps unblock ur nose on the winter. A repeat purchase for many years to help through the rough winter times.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: