BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Milan🌸
Really smooth, cooling, feels great on lips. Non greasy. The packaging is very convenient and easy to put in your purse. Getting the product out Is hard if you have nails. But go to as a lip moisturizer smells good too.
Jasmine H.
My mom has purchased Carmex for me as long as I can remember. It’s not the best lip balm but it’s not terrible either. It goes on thick so you don’t need very much and it lasts a long time
Stephanie H.
Not my favorite for every day use because the scent is strong and it's too thick to wear under makeup, but if you're sick or you have really bad chapped lips, it doesn't get any better than this.
Jamie C.
Indianapolis , IN
I have used Carmex for over 15 years. I love the. Obtained it comes in and the scent of carmex. It leaves my lips shiny and hydrates well. The only not bad thing is I have to apply it more often.
Sydney S.
greenwood
Great product! It cures chapped lips and is worth the price. It lasted me longer than I anticipated but you do have to apply with your fingers so if that weirds you out it's not for you. I would buy again and recommend!
gisselle 🇵.
Orlando
Love it! No scent at all but keeps your lips as smooth as ever, when you are first trying this out with dry lips it may burn the first couple times you use it but I use it every day with no problem now.
Lauren H.
San Antonio , TX
Literally can't go wrong with Carmex. I remember my mom handed me this in middle school and it's been a trustworthy companion ever since. I still don't love the smell, but it does the job!
Kiara R.
Carmax is wonderful, does the job when all other products don't! If it burns its working 😀Highly effective, the only thing I can't stand is the smell but I love the cherry scent they have!
April E.
Sierra Vista
A little definitely goes a long way. I've had the same jar for over 2 years and I use it almost every day. It really soothes my lips and helps to repair and cracks or cuts. Would recommend
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
I love carmex!! It's the only chapstick I use. It makes my lips feel amazing!! It helps with cold sores and during the winter when my lips are crusty it helps sooth them!! I won't ever stop using it.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: