BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I used to love Carmex and think it worked so well until I realized that wile yes it glides on easily and felt great on my lips and my lips would feel hydrated and would indeed get unchapped, the minute I quit using Carmex my lips get chapped again. No matter what time of year it was. I realized my lips had became addicted to Carmex and without it I had chapped lips. Once I quit using it altogether my chapped lips went away. So for that reason I would not recommend Carmex.
Klair H.
McKinney, TX
If your lips are winter terrible , this is the product to get. As a kid I had a huge problem with licking my lips in the winter and my lips and all around my mouth would be SO chapped. My mom had so many tubs of this stuff all over her house, in the car, in her purse... you name a spot she prob had some there! As long as you use it regularly this stuff WORKS! And it works fast and does make your lips feel good. I️ use this on my kids every winter and I️ always will.
Gabby K.
Chicago
One of the best chapsticks I’ve ever owned. It doesn’t really have a scent or flavor to it, and it does sting when you have chapped lips. However, it really does work. All other chapsticks I’ve used cake up and don’t do anything, but this actually moisturizes my lips. It works within 5 minutes if you have very chapped lips. Not to mention it is extremely affordable!
Hannah T.
It’s a classic for a reason! Great waxy formula, feels natural on the lips with no overwhelming flavor. This lip balm is also great for putting on your nose when it gets dry and cracked during a cold! Overall, definitely recommend.
Cortney K.
I like this product but I do prefer to use the Carmex in the tube. I don’t like using my fingers to apply it. Otherwise it’s really great. I buy it from my local gas stations or Walmart and Target. I would buy the tube over this.
Kylee E.
Provo, UT
This is my go to chapstick! Works wonders plus instant gratification! You can use it when you're in the hot sun or the freezing cold and it won't burn your lips! Not very pricey and can be bought at most stores and gas stations!
Katie C.
Orlando, FL
Probably the best product out there. Higher on the price scale, but that's to be expected. If my lips are very chapped then it stings for a second or two, but it heals them quickly and takes away the discomfort in the process.
Alexis M.
Denair
I like Carmex because it always got the job done, of course it has the burnt effect but that’s what helped cure your dry lips but I wasn’t a big fan and the smell isn’t very pleasant ! Otherwise it does exactly what it’s for !
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
Great for keeping my lips moisturized especially during the harsh winter months. I don’t use this version anymore because I don’t like using my finger to apply it, I have long nails most of the time and I hate when it gets in there.
Jolene B.
East Bridgewater
This is the go to chap stick for me! It works so great and leaves your lips moisturized during the winter months! It’s not expensive and it can be found almost anywhere (Walmart, Target, drug stores, and grocery stores)
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: