BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
MEET S.
Melbourne
This really does relieve cold sores, it's easily available over the counter. I feel like it has some industrial strength or something as I don't have to continue to apply this lip balm like many others, it's soothing and affordable.
Taylor F.
kettering
This lip balm is incredible! Major improvement after only a couple of applications!
It’s so easy to use and the packaging takes up hardly any room! You can find it in almost any drug store and it’s so reasonably priced!
A must have!
kayleigh m.
The Murray , East Kilbride
It does a great job in keeping chapped and dry lips in shape. I love the tingly feeling that you get when you first apply it. Formerly it’s been quite an expensive product but recently I’ve found it in Primark etc for quite cheap.
Kate A.
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
I love Carmel. It’s one of the best lip balms I have ever used. It’s extremely moisturising and I love the tingling sensation that it leaves you with. It’s cooling too. It’s about £5, most drugstores sell it. It’s a great product.
Ariel N.
london
Best type of carmex allows you to get rid of dry lips and is a lot longer lasting then the tube. Scent is very herbal but helps unblock ur nose on the winter. A repeat purchase for many years to help through the rough winter times.
Mia C.
I love this product, it makes my lips feel extremely smooth. It doesn’t have a fruity smell like other lip products I have tried, but then again it is in the flavour original, so you can understand this. Overall this product is great and really helps if you have dry lips!
Elba O.
The best companion for trips. Traveling a lot dries out my lips as you don't have idea, so I take my Carmex with me and forget about my lips cracking. It's price is really good and you can find it in almost every convenience store.
Rowena O.
This is good lip balm but isn’t my favourite, I thought I would try this as I love the cherry version. It is one that I would chuck in my bag just in case and I also sometimes use while I put my make up on. I do love the packaging.
Kelly W.
Sheffield
I wouldn’t be without a tin of carmex! It’s up there with a makeup bag must have! I use it all year round and absolutely love it! It can feel a little stingy at first but after a few uses it feels amazing! Would recommend to anyone
Shaina K.
This is my go to for when my lips are extremely chapped. The smell takes some getting used to, but it works like nothing else. Doesn't sting even when you put it on a split lip. Definitely necessary for surviving Canadian winters!!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: