BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
sc: s.
Keeps your lips healthy and moisturised, smells good too! Lasts a long time as I've still got mine I bought from a year back. They're also great for guys too, I've often used them as stocking fillers and the people receiving are always happy with them!
Shannon S.
GreAt little pot have it in my car, so handy to take anywhere with you! Although easy to lose I have lost a few in my time lol!! The little pot does last a long time you can get it in primark at a good price as well
Oliwia K.
Reading
Always leaving my lips smooth, i love the feeling of the cold on your lips after using carmex. I always struggled to find the perfect chapstick, carmex is the best one i ever used. I love the one in round packaging.
Andrea F.
Dauphin , MB
My all time favourite lip balm. Works amazing and I’ve always loved the smell. Works wonders for dry chapped lips. I always use it before I go outside in the winter. I’ve been buying this for years and will continue
Kathryn M.
Kendal
It always help my lips when they’re at their worst dryness. I always carry a little tub with me in my bag as I live in a very cold area. My step dad recommended it as it helped him so much when he was in the navy.
Beth R.
Todmorden , Todmorden
I always use this to keep my lip hydrated at night and before I apply lipstick. It’s so easy to use and feels your lips feeling so soft and it’s so cheap! It can leave a sticky residue but all round a good product!
Bethan H.
Leyland
Love love love it. Always fixes dry cracked lips. Leaves my lips soft and supple. I first purchased this she. Visiting America, many years ago. When it 1st arrived in the UK I was so excited to use it again.
Isabella C.
I've always loved the fresh feeling Carmex gives you. The pot it comes in is cute and old school. Sometimes they do limited edition prints on the packaging which I love. Not my number one go to balm but I am a fan.
Josie B.
Angus, ON
If you ever get chapped lips this is a product for you! Caramex is so great for everyday use but especially during the winter months when everything seems to get more dry. It has a nice almost menthol smell to it!
sc: s.
Love the smell of these and they're great for keeping my lips moisturised, as I suffer with dry lips! Really easy to apply, and reached all my expectations! Love the colour of packing and they make great stocking fillers, definitely would recommend!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart