BY CARMEX #21 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Mirka K.
I absolutely love this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ My lips used to be so chaped and everytime i use this in the morning the dry patches go away throughout the day. It has a nice packaging and is very good size. I bough it on amazon and would definetely buy it again.
Kimberley G.
Wrexham
Literally my favourite thing on this universe. This product has saved my poor dried out wrinkly lips many of times. It’s highly effective and and never ever fails to meet my needs. The formula is perfect and they are doing it all right!!! No improvement
Juliette L.
Southampton
I love the Carmex Original, it's not too greasy and a little goes a long way. It's perfect for slicking on after exfoliating my lips, either before bed or before applying a liquid lipstick as it makes my lips lovely and smoot, it smells nice too.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I used this all the time when I was younger. I like the packaging and it’s easy to get out however the smell is kinda weird. It did give my lips good moisture and helped with dried cracked lips. The consistency is pretty oily.
Nora G.
Asker
This product gives your lip a healthier look. It moisturizes the lips and heal scars. I bought it at my local drugstore. It lasts for a pretty long time. I love this produckt because it really works for me. I would defenetliy buy this again some time.
Daniela T.
One of the best lip balms I’ve used so far. It hydrated the lip for a long period of time and it’s super easy to apply at any time. Good price for what it does. The camphor treats any cracks and particular dryness leaving a fresh feeling on the lip.
Lucy S.
dundee
I love this stuff it’s amazing, used it many times before , very easy to use, hand size to have in pocket not to expensive either very affordable, lasts longer than most lip balms I use , your able to get it in most either supermarkets and drugstores
Alexandra-Violet🌹 F.
Wisbech , Cambridgeshire
Life saverrrr!! I suffer badly with cold sores and chapped lips when the weather starts to change but this has really helped soothe the irritating pain and made me enjoy the crisp winter mornings! Love all carmex products but this is really effective
Jade R.
Eastleigh
The best yet! Whilst on holiday in Florida I burnt my lip and it split. I went to the local shop and this is what I found Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar . This little beauty saved my sore lips and healed them within no time. A must have especially in summer or the winter months.
Jordan S.
Aberdeenshire, Peterhead
This stuff is my saving grace! Its the only thing that helps keep my lips moisturised and if I forget to apply it for a few days and my lips start getting dry then it remoisturises them super quick. My boyfriend is also a fan as well as my daughter.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: