BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Deborah D.
gurgaon
The formula looks waxy but feels quiet thick. Once applied to your lips, your lips will feel silky and not waxy at all. It's easy to spread. It really hydrates your lips and leaves a fresh scent of menthol. It's specially good for dry/sensitive lips.
Skylar W.
This used to be my go to lip repair before I discovered blistex. The repairing properties of this lip product worked wonders, however the strong scent irritated my nose often. It definitely helped repair my dry, cracked lips during the winter months.
Jordan S.
PETERHEAD, Aberdeenshire
This stuff is my saving grace! Its the only thing that helps keep my lips moisturised and if I forget to apply it for a few days and my lips start getting dry then it remoisturises them super quick. My boyfriend is also a fan as well as my daughter.
Lucy S.
dundee
I love this stuff it’s amazing, used it many times before , very easy to use, hand size to have in pocket not to expensive either very affordable, lasts longer than most lip balms I use , your able to get it in most either supermarkets and drugstores
Jade R.
Eastleigh
The best yet! Whilst on holiday in Florida I burnt my lip and it split. I went to the local shop and this is what I found Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar . This little beauty saved my sore lips and healed them within no time. A must have especially in summer or the winter months.
Alexandra-Violet🌹 F.
Wisbech , Cambridgeshire
Life saverrrr!! I suffer badly with cold sores and chapped lips when the weather starts to change but this has really helped soothe the irritating pain and made me enjoy the crisp winter mornings! Love all carmex products but this is really effective
Daniela T.
One of the best lip balms I’ve used so far. It hydrated the lip for a long period of time and it’s super easy to apply at any time. Good price for what it does. The camphor treats any cracks and particular dryness leaving a fresh feeling on the lip.
Hannah D.
Bridge of Don , Aberdeen
I love this product! I love using it at the end of my skincare routine to keep my lips soft and moisturised. Even when I wake up in the morning it's still there! I have always recommend this to others!Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Danielle W.
greenock
Always repairs my dry chapped lips quickly if I have been without the product for a while. This is a staple item in my handbag and makeup bag. I find it very moisturising and nourishing. It is very affordable, would definitely recommend to others.
Chloe E.
This is my all time favourite lip care product. Works perfectly with a better outcome than you could imagine. Gives your lips a healthy glow whilst repairing damage like cracks and dryness. Leaves your lips feeling and looking soft, smooth and luxurious. Would highly recommend this product!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: