BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Alexandra-Violet🌹 F.
Wisbech , Cambridgeshire
Life saverrrr!! I suffer badly with cold sores and chapped lips when the weather starts to change but this has really helped soothe the irritating pain and made me enjoy the crisp winter mornings! Love all carmex products but this is really effective
Daniela T.
One of the best lip balms I’ve used so far. It hydrated the lip for a long period of time and it’s super easy to apply at any time. Good price for what it does. The camphor treats any cracks and particular dryness leaving a fresh feeling on the lip.
Hannah D.
Bridge of Don , Aberdeen
I love this product! I love using it at the end of my skincare routine to keep my lips soft and moisturised. Even when I wake up in the morning it's still there! I have always recommend this to others!Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Danielle W.
greenock
Always repairs my dry chapped lips quickly if I have been without the product for a while. This is a staple item in my handbag and makeup bag. I find it very moisturising and nourishing. It is very affordable, would definitely recommend to others.
Doreen S.
surrey
Hands down best lip product I’ve gotten my hands on. 10 of these later and I still swear by it. It can be on the thicker side but it’s worth every penny. I would totally buy again and I have several times. I’d really recommend.
Mary K.
Ulverston
Keeps my lips super hydrated!! So cheap too and I’m never going back to another lip moisturiser brand! Would totally recommend, however if you have sensitive lips maybe go for the cherry one as it doesn’t tingle your lips. Love love love this product💖
Kaydie J.
Ol159ER
Really helps dry lips and cracked goes in a couple of days of putting it on  . good for the money not that expensive . I but this one all the time when I can get my hands on it . It’s long lasting last  all day until you wipe it off . I wuald recommend this if you have sore lips or cracked and you want something to help it
Chloe E.
This is my all time favourite lip care product. Works perfectly with a better outcome than you could imagine. Gives your lips a healthy glow whilst repairing damage like cracks and dryness. Leaves your lips feeling and looking soft, smooth and luxurious. Would highly recommend this product!
BUTCHERBLOCK 👠.
Calgary
Carmex is my favourite and the most effective lip balm I’ve ever used. Period. I know when I use Carmex that my lips are shiny, plump and full of natural colour! Often alleviating the need for lipsticks or sticky gloss! I love love love Carmex!!
Ariana M.
I think this product is so good and affordable. It leaves yours lips feeling so soft and smooth. The packaging is also vibrant. I was also surprised at how quickly it helped with chapped lips. Plus it smells so good. Would deffo recommend.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: