BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Kim M.
Ireland
This is my favourite go to lip product of all time. Yes it met my expectations and more. Leaves my lips extremely smooth. Easy to apply but quite sticky. I am a repeat user as I love love love this product! Yes I would 100% recommend this product to others!
Daria P.
Barnsley
One of my favourite lip products. Would recommend thia to anyone, i have very sensitive and chapped lips especially in winter so i use it every day and it is great. It lasts a long time too and it isn't expensive at all either. So what are you waiting for??
네하 ~.
this lip balm is great for moisturising the lips and it has a nice cherry smell. it also helps with relieving cold sores. it can burn the lips which can be abit painful but it is very effective. you can buy this at your local pharmacies and it is very cheap
yaneth U.
Best lip balm out there! I is VERY hydrating, doesn, leave you a greasy feeling in your lips, it is medicated so it helps even with the most dry lips ever and leaves your lips ready to apply the most matte liquid lipstick ever! Do not sleep on this baby!
Olivia G.
Makes my lips feel super soft and counteracts any dryness very quickly! Also LOVE the scent! Very effective and definitely met my expectations. I bought mine in my local drugstore (Superdrug) I think the product is amazing and doesn’t need any improvements.
Nazia J.
Toronto
It my holy-grail lipbalm as it moisturizing and nourishing. I use it everday before i apply lipstick. Sometimes when I i dont wear lipstciks i just apply this ontop of a lipliner it gives the effect of a lipgloss. Defined recommend this product yo everyone
Connie F.
Chatham
Tastes amazing on your lips and amazing packaging but doesn’t help your lips fantastically, can make them feel soft but doesn’t make them look nice, the texture is very sticky and sometimes sticks your lips together. Not something I would recommend, 5/10. Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Erin M.
Essex, Braintree
This is a great product for keeping lips soft and moisturised, it’s a staple for winter! The smell/taste of the original isn’t the best however the strawberry one is a lot nice.
Quite pricey for the size of the product but I would otherwise recommend this!
Rhiann L.
So I get a cold sore once in a while, probably more often then not! This little pot of beauty helps not only to calm down the redness, itchiness and soreness but once applied it’s like within minutes it’s reduced in size and attacking the virus! I love it!
Deirdre S.
Curran , Magherafelt
Love love love, this is honestly my favourite ever lip balm. This lip balm leaves my lips feeling so smooth and in great condition, I regularly try new lip balms but always find myself going back to my trusty Carmex, haven't found a lip balm as good as it.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: