BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jessica G.
Cork
Used this every time I was in hospital with my children as the air is so dry in there it's amazing for keeping your lips hydrated and not expensive at all packaging is nothing to write home about but I buy it over and over again every time I lose or use up one
Katy M.
London
Use this for everyday moisture for my lips. It’s not too thick, but powerful. You can really feel it work without being too harsh to your lips. It’s easy to apply with long lasting results. I recommend everyday to my friends as this product is brilliant
Mia V.
Sydney
You really can't go wrong with Carmel although it is really similar to some blister products. To me they are the same the only difference is that Carmel have a much stronger smell compared to blistex. The price is really reasonable and does it job really well
Nicola O.
Kildare
Absolutely love this lip balm, I cannot live without it in winter. One little pot lasts far ages, the only tiny gripe I have is that when you through it into your handbag little bits of lint or dirt tend to stick to around the lid. But overall it's fantastic.
Charlie K.
I love all Carmex lip products. They’re affordable - a bit pricier than others but hey most great things are! The way it feels on your lips is pretty awesome as well! I would buy it every time, it’s not a difficult find either as it’s available in most stores.
Daria P.
Barnsley
One of my favourite lip products. Would recommend thia to anyone, i have very sensitive and chapped lips especially in winter so i use it every day and it is great. It lasts a long time too and it isn't expensive at all either. So what are you waiting for??
Kim M.
Ireland
This is my favourite go to lip product of all time. Yes it met my expectations and more. Leaves my lips extremely smooth. Easy to apply but quite sticky. I am a repeat user as I love love love this product! Yes I would 100% recommend this product to others!
yaneth U.
Best lip balm out there! I is VERY hydrating, doesn, leave you a greasy feeling in your lips, it is medicated so it helps even with the most dry lips ever and leaves your lips ready to apply the most matte liquid lipstick ever! Do not sleep on this baby!
Olivia G.
Makes my lips feel super soft and counteracts any dryness very quickly! Also LOVE the scent! Very effective and definitely met my expectations. I bought mine in my local drugstore (Superdrug) I think the product is amazing and doesn’t need any improvements.
네하 ~.
this lip balm is great for moisturising the lips and it has a nice cherry smell. it also helps with relieving cold sores. it can burn the lips which can be abit painful but it is very effective. you can buy this at your local pharmacies and it is very cheap
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: