BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Emily G.
Gets to work straight away! Solve all the lip problems that come with the winter season, intense moisture to fix chapped lips. Packaging is sturdy and the product is quite solid so there’s a very small chance of getting lip balm all over the contents of your bag!
Jamie d.
po4 8ej
This product is extremely good at hydrating your lips i always use this product as my lips get quite chapped all the time. My lips stay hydrated for ages and doesn’t dry them out. I actually bought this in primark for £2 and i would definitely recommend to others
Rebecca-Marie N.
One of the bad lip balms I have come across. They are quite expensive for the size that they come in but are quite hydrating which is good. I do find that after it rubs off, a few hours later my lips are extremely dry though. Something I’ve noticed with a lot of lip balms.
Alanna B.
Aberdeen
Love Carmex it smells great, and gives you lips an almost refreshing tingling feeling. My lips feel softer and less dry with this product Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original JarCarmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Katy M.
London
Use this for everyday moisture for my lips. It’s not too thick, but powerful. You can really feel it work without being too harsh to your lips. It’s easy to apply with long lasting results. I recommend everyday to my friends as this product is brilliant
Charlie K.
I love all Carmex lip products. They’re affordable - a bit pricier than others but hey most great things are! The way it feels on your lips is pretty awesome as well! I would buy it every time, it’s not a difficult find either as it’s available in most stores.
Daria P.
Barnsley
One of my favourite lip products. Would recommend thia to anyone, i have very sensitive and chapped lips especially in winter so i use it every day and it is great. It lasts a long time too and it isn't expensive at all either. So what are you waiting for??
yaneth U.
Best lip balm out there! I is VERY hydrating, doesn, leave you a greasy feeling in your lips, it is medicated so it helps even with the most dry lips ever and leaves your lips ready to apply the most matte liquid lipstick ever! Do not sleep on this baby!
Erin M.
Essex, Braintree
This is a great product for keeping lips soft and moisturised, it’s a staple for winter! The smell/taste of the original isn’t the best however the strawberry one is a lot nice.
Quite pricey for the size of the product but I would otherwise recommend this!
Nazia J.
Toronto
It my holy-grail lipbalm as it moisturizing and nourishing. I use it everday before i apply lipstick. Sometimes when I i dont wear lipstciks i just apply this ontop of a lipliner it gives the effect of a lipgloss. Defined recommend this product yo everyone
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart