BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Katie D.
Kirkcaldy, Kirkcaldy
My all time favourite lip balm! it makes your lips so smooth and feel so hydrated. I use this on my lips almost every day since picking it up in Boots a couple months back. This is my first time buying this product and will be buying this again as its now my go-to.
erin 🥑.
This product definitely tells you it’s working! The tingling sensation and cherry flavour feel so good on dry lips and completely revitalise and moisturise your lips no matter what they’ve been through, especially in winter, they can get very chapped! Definitely a go to!
Cami W.
bolton, Lancashire
Perfect purse size and can feel it tingly and working as soon as it's been applied - I also put this on before bed and after I've cleansed and moisturised my face and part of my skin care routine - has really helped when my lips have split too as that can be very painful!
Zoe F.
Wigan
i do love my lip products and heard loads of good reviews about this make. I’m not overly impressed. I feel like it hurts when I put it on. And the smell isn’t the greatest. But I still use it as I love my lip balm products. Wouldn’t be my first choice to buy again
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.
Barcelona
Aunque preferiría que fuese más económico, tiene más pros que contras. Tiene muy buen olor, y te deja los labios muy suaves. No me gusta mucho el empaque porque me ensucio los dedos y me es bastante incómodo. Pero se lo recomiendo mucho a las chicas con los labios secos.
Cindy C.
Toronto, ON
This product left my lips feeling soft and moisturized.. however I really don't like the smell of this product and it tasted quite bad on my lips. Even though it is quite effective I can't see myself using this product again in the future. I much prefer Blistex instead.
Lucía D.
Madrid
Love this product. This is my gavourite lip balm of all time. Really recommed it! It leaves your lips with the best feeling ever and you instantly can tell that is doing something when you apply it. It is really moisturazing and it is amazing. Totally recommed it.
⬇️⬇️
OMG, this lip balm works miracles for extremely dry lips. I do not use on a day to day basis, but I do use it when my lips are very chapped/dry. The container is very compact and easy to use. It is great value for money and I highly recommend in purchasing it.
Maddy S.
CH
Fabbbb I love it it keeps my lips moisturised for a long pierod of time . Would recommend it to anyone , very easy to apply and lasts forever and I just keep it in my bag or my coat pocket and the packaging is nice and simple I always pick up this product when I can .
Magdalena C.
Cashel
I'm using Carmex for many years and it's only one lib balm which can help to leave my lips smooth and right moisture.
Box is small but it takes really a lot of time to empty it.
Effects are impressive.
I will buy this product again and again. I love Carmex
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: