BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel T.
Ketley, Telford
I use this everyday t keep my lips nice and soft , it’s so cheap too and it works wonders on dry lips (not chapped) , it always in my bag or pocket so I can reapply when I need to , everyone always asks what I use and I even buy it for them so they can try it for themselves
Heidi S.
Literally live for this stuff ! I’ve never turned back since using it, it is so effective as it smooths lips within hours ! It’s texture is nice and it smells amazing ! It’s very affordable and totally worth it , I would recommend to anyone who struggles with chapped lips
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.
Barcelona
Aunque preferiría que fuese más económico, tiene más pros que contras. Tiene muy buen olor, y te deja los labios muy suaves. No me gusta mucho el empaque porque me ensucio los dedos y me es bastante incómodo. Pero se lo recomiendo mucho a las chicas con los labios secos.
Zoe F.
Wigan
i do love my lip products and heard loads of good reviews about this make. I’m not overly impressed. I feel like it hurts when I put it on. And the smell isn’t the greatest. But I still use it as I love my lip balm products. Wouldn’t be my first choice to buy again
Ebony L.
Seafield, Edinburgh
Love love love this product too, only thing is I hate the feeling of the product on my fingers (OCD freak here) but it’s so easy to just throw in your bag and it’s a treatment at such a good price!!
recommend it to absolutely everyone, everyone needs this in their bag.
Katie D.
Kirkcaldy, Kirkcaldy
My all time favourite lip balm! it makes your lips so smooth and feel so hydrated. I use this on my lips almost every day since picking it up in Boots a couple months back. This is my first time buying this product and will be buying this again as its now my go-to.
⬇️⬇️
OMG, this lip balm works miracles for extremely dry lips. I do not use on a day to day basis, but I do use it when my lips are very chapped/dry. The container is very compact and easy to use. It is great value for money and I highly recommend in purchasing it.
Lucía D.
Madrid
Love this product. This is my gavourite lip balm of all time. Really recommed it! It leaves your lips with the best feeling ever and you instantly can tell that is doing something when you apply it. It is really moisturazing and it is amazing. Totally recommed it.
Cindy C.
Toronto, ON
This product left my lips feeling soft and moisturized.. however I really don't like the smell of this product and it tasted quite bad on my lips. Even though it is quite effective I can't see myself using this product again in the future. I much prefer Blistex instead.
Maddy S.
CH
Fabbbb I love it it keeps my lips moisturised for a long pierod of time . Would recommend it to anyone , very easy to apply and lasts forever and I just keep it in my bag or my coat pocket and the packaging is nice and simple I always pick up this product when I can .
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: