BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Kasia S.
Repton Road, Orpington
I have this jar with me at all times. There is nothing better for dry lips. It gives you this nice tingle and you can feel that it is working it's magic. I buy my ones in Boots but you can get it anywhere really. I would definitely recommend it to both men and women.
Kyleigh Rose W.
Worthing, West Sussex
Carmex is my favourite lip product. I use it in my makeup kit on clients. It tingles when apply it and I love it! I’ve bought so many of the pots. I also enjoy the tube version as it’s a bit better for on the go. I would reccomend this product to anyone with dry lips
Lauren B.
Ramsons Avenue conniburrow , Milton Keynes
This really nourished my lips and made the soft and smooth and no longer cracked or dry I was a first time user ,I bought it at a local drugstore and was also very impressed with the packaging of the item it stood out and would definitely recommend to others
Chloe D.
New Earswick, York
This is an absolutely fantastic lip balm! It's excellent to use when you have incredibly dry lips. I love the tingly feeling that it creates, and it's an ultimate must-have for autumn and winter when the temperatures drop and your skin can become pretty dry!
Danielle C.
I really love this Carmel lip balm for the winter when my lips are super dry, I also use this when I’m using MAC lipsticks and they are mattes as it stops them from being so dry and they last a lot longer, this is super easy to use and I would defiantly repurchase!
Jamilah B.
This product I can't get over. It is so good. It's very long lasting and moisterise a my lips a lot. It really did meet my expectations and is very inexpensive and I would buy it again 100%.
Tasnim I.
Its the best it plumps and hydrates my lips its a 2 in 1 which i love all my friends love it and for me its the best i only need to apply it once a day and in seconds i have juicy plump lips
Kat W.
Essex
Makes my lips feel amazing after use! I just really love it I have bought one for my sister since she has really sensitive lips and since she used this they literally shine even without the product!! Would totally recommend to anyone who wants the best of the best!
Brooke R.
This is my ride or die lip balm. I have like 4 tins of it near me at all times. I do believe the tin works better than the squeeze tubes, I think the ingredients are different. The great thing is it lasts forever. I don't go to sleep without putting this on my lips
Carys P.
This is a really good affordable lip balm with amazing results. It’s easy to apply. I have used this product for years and couldn’t live without it as it keeps my lips hydrated and soft and I really love the smell and the tingly sensation I get when applying this. I couldn’t recommend this product highly enough!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: