BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.
Barcelona
Aunque preferiría que fuese más económico, tiene más pros que contras. Tiene muy buen olor, y te deja los labios muy suaves. No me gusta mucho el empaque porque me ensucio los dedos y me es bastante incómodo. Pero se lo recomiendo mucho a las chicas con los labios secos.
Lucía D.
Madrid
Love this product. This is my gavourite lip balm of all time. Really recommed it! It leaves your lips with the best feeling ever and you instantly can tell that is doing something when you apply it. It is really moisturazing and it is amazing. Totally recommed it.
Cindy C.
Toronto, ON
This product left my lips feeling soft and moisturized.. however I really don't like the smell of this product and it tasted quite bad on my lips. Even though it is quite effective I can't see myself using this product again in the future. I much prefer Blistex instead.
⬇️⬇️
OMG, this lip balm works miracles for extremely dry lips. I do not use on a day to day basis, but I do use it when my lips are very chapped/dry. The container is very compact and easy to use. It is great value for money and I highly recommend in purchasing it.
Tima M.
brisbane
Super moisturising and so affordable but when I purchased mine in the container kind of regretted it because I like getting my nails done ahhah. Other than that 10/10 recommend
Blessing O.
Northampton
As it says it releaves my lip sore and leaves them feeling smoother. It has a cooling feel to it. It is affordable for the job it does, very effective. Easily portable and can be backed into your purse. However, throughout the day you would need to reapply the product.
Kim G.
152 Moorbridge Lane, Stapleford , Nottingham
I like this lip balm, it definitely works for chapped lips! It heals them very fast. It can be picked up at pretty much all pharmacies and supermarkets. It’s quite pricey but worth it because it works so well. It can be quite sticky though and the smell is very strong.
Maddy S.
CH
Fabbbb I love it it keeps my lips moisturised for a long pierod of time . Would recommend it to anyone , very easy to apply and lasts forever and I just keep it in my bag or my coat pocket and the packaging is nice and simple I always pick up this product when I can .
Magdalena C.
Cashel
I'm using Carmex for many years and it's only one lib balm which can help to leave my lips smooth and right moisture.
Box is small but it takes really a lot of time to empty it.
Effects are impressive.
I will buy this product again and again. I love Carmex
Hollie R.
This is an amazing lip balm! It cures chapped lips and you can feel it working within minutes! I bought this from a supermarket and the results weir amazing! I still use the same one, but I only really use it when I have dry lips or they are chapped! Totally recommend
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: