BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Dannie W.
Peterlee, Durham
Does a brilliant job at repairing your lips when they're extremely dry and cracked and doesnt take long at all to start working however I feel that when you continue using the product once you're lips are soft and smooth, the product then seems to dry them out or just stops working all together.
Tiffany D.
Dundee
didn't rate this at all. It didn't moisturise my lips at all, it only made them feel a weird cold burning. I was disappointed because I've read rave reviews and it literally didn't help at all. Definitely won't be buying this particular product and pretty put off the whole brand if I'm honest.
Shazia B.
i have tried so many lipbalms and none of them have worked for me but this instantly did and i love this. it soothes my lips instantly and when you apply you can feel a tingly sensation on your lips which is really helpful because then you know that its actually working. this totally worth your money :)
Sarah D.
French Lake
This is my Absolute GO TO product for lip care.  Not only does this product help keep my lips moisturized but it effectively heals chapped lips and cold sores (which my husband gets often)  It's super inexpensive and I always have at least 2 jars in my home (and 1 in my purse) for easy access for all the family as we use it often!
Emily D.
High Peak, High Peak
YES YES YES!! All I can say about this product is that it has solved all my chap lip problems. I have this alongside my chapsticks and apply it before bed. I have used this for as long as I can remember and can't live without it. Wouldn't change a thing about this product would recommend anyone
Klaudija I.
Excellent, deep moisturizing lip balm. You can actually feel the effects of this balm on extra dry lips, so you know it's working. I use this as a daily moisturizing lip balm and also for cold sores. It helps soothe and numb the tingling and itching from cold sores and keeps them from cracking in dry climates.
Marnie W.
I bought this lip balm as it was in my local beauty store. the packaging is plain and simple , the product met my expectations as carmex is a well known brand. i am nearly at the end of my pot and might buy the tube next to try that out. i have dry lips so the formula really hydrates my lips.
Emily B.
GLEN IRIS
My go to balm, great value for money. Makes lips feel smooth and hydrated, does not feel too greasy on the lips and makes a great base for lip liner and / or lipstick. Lips are definitely conditioned and hydrated for the whole day and the more you use it the more plush your lips become.
Gabriele Marija B.
It works really well, however, I don't particularly like the smell and texture. It can be quite difficult to apply, especially when I don't like putting lip product on my face with fingers. The packaging could be more suitable and it's quite difficult to get the whole product out of the tube.
Shannon A.
lee avenue, Glasgow
This is my go to for my lips when it’s winter. It always meets my expectations and I have bought it multiple times. It’s very effective and the packaging is nice and colourful. Only improvement I would say is that it’s slightly more money than others eg Vaseline etc. It’s not expensive tho!!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: