BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Jodi B.
Blyth avenue , MELTON MOWBRAY
I love this product, and my boyfriend also loves it. He has very dry cracked lips and within a couple of days of him using it his lips are soft and supple. We both love this product and repeatedly repurchase it. I would definitely recommend to others. Has a great smell and soft texture
🌸Miriam P.
Plaza San Juan de covas, n 1; 1ºC
Este bálsamo labial es lo mejor que he probado en años. repara los labios una barbaridad y lo más increíble es como hidrata los labios. Tiene una textura muy agradable y un aroma bastante rico. Sin lugar a dudas lo super recomiendo para todos aquellos que tenemos los labios maltratados.
Nina B.
Whitehaven, Whitehaven
Carmex is such a great lip balm for autumn and winter! Long lasting and so cheap! The increasing heat is very soothing on sore lips. Bought at bodycare and would buy again when mine eventually runs out! Would prefer the tube version though. Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Marisol C.
Madrid
Excellent product, my alternative to Vaseline. Actually f feel this more therapeutic in the winter time. Gentle treatment, use on my grandson whenever he lets me! Effective treatment for chapped lips. Always have it available at home. The formula is great and consistent, with the brand.
Katie W.
West Midlands
Brought this product as I had chapped lips, left my lips feeling softer and definitely more moisturised! So easy to apply and you only need a tiny amount at a time. Definitely met all of my expectations, would definitely buy this again. Always keep a tub in my make up bag and handbag.
Taléna L.
This is the only lip balm I ever bother purchasing anymore. After trying dozens of other brands and products, this is the only one that really leaves my lips feeling softer and healthier. When my lips are dry, I apply a little bit of this and my lips are soft for the rest of the day.
MissRai...💋 R.
Middlesex, Hounslow
This product truly soaks into the lips and plumps them. The tingling is satisfying. However, it does leave a thick paste around the corners of the mouth which you have to remove. It's not really a negative point since i feel this gunk is dead skin and the balm exfoliates any dry skin
Sherrie W.
London , Hammersmith And Fulham
Does the job of moisturising, but I felt like I had to top it up a lot more throughout the day and with sticking your finger in the pot, I felt like it was getting a little bit unhygienic. The thickness in consistency was another factor in which I didn't approve of the product,
danielle v.
Enfield, Middlesex
LOVE Carmex! Fantastic product for the winter to prevent cracking and your lips drying out. I personally prefer this to other lip products in terms of its effect but not a big fan of how it tastes. I usually buy these in local drugstores or pharmacies so they are very easy to pick up!
Shannon D.
When I first used carmex I didn’t really like it, I hated the feel on my lips as it felt like it was burning and tingling but after using it I love it and the packaging is cute I brought it in Superdrug when it was on offer, I will definitely buy it again when I’ve got an cold sore.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: