BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Olivia T.
Very creamy however prefer the tube consistency of Carmex however it is still a cheap option to buy which you can find at any drugstore , have brought more than once and would defiantly recommend
Maya P.
Schönberg
This product is great! Super for summer seasons because of the cooling effect and for the winter season because the peppermint burnt a little bit on the lip and so it warm your lip up! I’m actually really in love with this product and I would buy it again! Can you send me some and I support you on Snapchat ?
Ari W.
It tastes good, and its amazing for keeping my lips moisturised. I suffer with dry lips a lot and find this is the brand that keeps my lips feeling fresh and short
Katlyn I.
Love it! I use this every single day! It’s my go to lip product. Brilliant value for money, not over priced at all. Nice bright and vibrant packetaging. I buy this product in boots, I stock up all the time, I have one in every handbag. I will defiantly keep buying this product for as long as they sell it
👻| k.
London
Carmex is an effective way of recovering dry , chapped lips. When my lips feel dry and cracked, I put on carmex and my lips are instantly soft and luscious, no exaggeration. It is so affective that I suggest you do not use it if your lips are already feeling quite nice , soft and moisturised because it leaves a tingly almost numb felling as it has nothing to heal. That’s when I go in with either lip gloss or Vaseline. Overall, I highly highly highly recommend carmex especially the squeeze tube in strawberry.
Jasmine M.
Llandissillio, Pembrokeshire
Great quality product!! I love this stuff to combat winter’s dry lips and the tingly feeling just makes you feel a little fresher ! I got it from my local Boots and enjoyed how easy it was to apply, although this got a little difficult towards the end of the pot. Would definitely recommend to others !
venusia b.
trento
I absolutely love this product. I feel like I can’t go a day without it😍. The packaging is nice,the same as all of their products. If your lips are quite chapped you’ll feel a little burning sensation but don’t worry It’s totally normal! My lips has improved since i’m using It. I recommend It 10/10 .
Claire S.
I absolutely adore these! Give a slight tingle to the lips when applied which feels really refreshing. Often on offer, but not too pricey even when they’re not. Makes my lips soft and avoids chapping. Easy to slip into a pocket or bag. I like the fact they’re doing different flavours and designs now.
Lauren P.
Makes my lips tingle wouldn’t really recommend it is very waxy also. It is very hard to get onto your fingers have to rub a lot. Definitely would not recommend to anyone that has sensitive lips or skin in general.
Farah A.
Paris
I have terrible chapped lips and have trouble with them so discovering Carmex was a lifesaver. The bright yellow packaging is so attractive but what I love is the formula and how it solves my problem so easily. I use it whenever I have the reoccuring chapped lips and it moisturizes them every time.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart