BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Marisol C.
Madrid
Excellent product, my alternative to Vaseline. Actually f feel this more therapeutic in the winter time. Gentle treatment, use on my grandson whenever he lets me! Effective treatment for chapped lips. Always have it available at home. The formula is great and consistent, with the brand.
Sherrie W.
London , Hammersmith And Fulham
Does the job of moisturising, but I felt like I had to top it up a lot more throughout the day and with sticking your finger in the pot, I felt like it was getting a little bit unhygienic. The thickness in consistency was another factor in which I didn't approve of the product,
danielle v.
Enfield, Middlesex
LOVE Carmex! Fantastic product for the winter to prevent cracking and your lips drying out. I personally prefer this to other lip products in terms of its effect but not a big fan of how it tastes. I usually buy these in local drugstores or pharmacies so they are very easy to pick up!
MissRai...💋 R.
Middlesex, Hounslow
This product truly soaks into the lips and plumps them. The tingling is satisfying. However, it does leave a thick paste around the corners of the mouth which you have to remove. It's not really a negative point since i feel this gunk is dead skin and the balm exfoliates any dry skin
Katie W.
West Midlands
Brought this product as I had chapped lips, left my lips feeling softer and definitely more moisturised! So easy to apply and you only need a tiny amount at a time. Definitely met all of my expectations, would definitely buy this again. Always keep a tub in my make up bag and handbag.
Taléna L.
This is the only lip balm I ever bother purchasing anymore. After trying dozens of other brands and products, this is the only one that really leaves my lips feeling softer and healthier. When my lips are dry, I apply a little bit of this and my lips are soft for the rest of the day.
Shannon D.
When I first used carmex I didn’t really like it, I hated the feel on my lips as it felt like it was burning and tingling but after using it I love it and the packaging is cute I brought it in Superdrug when it was on offer, I will definitely buy it again when I’ve got an cold sore.
Ashleigh M.
Just your average lip balm, no dramatic differences noticed but it is more of an intense treatment so I tend to use it at night as it has a bit of a sticky feel to it. It does have a nice fragrance and cute packaging though! Also leaves a slight tingly feeling on the lips, wether I am slightly sensitive to the product or not just be weary!
Siobhán E.
Liverpool
This is my essential go to item when I have sore, cracked lips. I love how it instantly works! It soothes sore lips, and helps to reduce dry, cracked lips instantly. I wouldn’t use any other product when having an issue with sore lips. I also use this as an everyday product.
Shauna J.
Cardiff, Wales
I could rate these more than 5 stars if possible. This is my most loved lip proofing ever. The packaging isn’t very glamorous but the providing is the best. It soothes my dry and chapped lips instantly and helps keep them moisturised. Everyone should own one of these at all times.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: