BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Klaudija I.
Excellent, deep moisturizing lip balm. You can actually feel the effects of this balm on extra dry lips, so you know it's working. I use this as a daily moisturizing lip balm and also for cold sores. It helps soothe and numb the tingling and itching from cold sores and keeps them from cracking in dry climates.
Shannon A.
lee avenue, Glasgow
This is my go to for my lips when it’s winter. It always meets my expectations and I have bought it multiple times. It’s very effective and the packaging is nice and colourful. Only improvement I would say is that it’s slightly more money than others eg Vaseline etc. It’s not expensive tho!!
Nicholl I.
Cheltenham, Cheltenham
Carmex is such a good brand as it's easy to get hold of and a good price. This product lasted me such a long time and it's one I use under all of my liquid lipsticks, it's super hydrating and I use it all year round. It helps when I have very dry lips and colesores and helps to clear it up.
Elen D.
Manchester
A very good product , would highly recommend!! It is very hydrating and was easy to apply/use. It also smells great which is a bonus! I had never used it before I bought it and I will definitely repurchase. The packaging is well laid out although the colours aren’t really to my taste
Jodie H.
Has to be one of my favourite most repurchased lip balm ever. This is always my go to lip balm no matter how many others I have. So good for chapped and dry lips xx
Faizah Y.
Really does moisturise your lips. Keeps them soft and hydrated. Matte lipsticks and matte liquids tend to dry your lips but this really locks in the moisture and ensures that you can continue to have hydrated lips. They don’t feel chapped or dry but rather gives a comforting feeling.
Hannah W.
Jackwood Way , Tunbridge Wells
I do find this to be a good lip balm, it does what it says on the tin.. But if you're like me and suffer badly with sore, red, chapped lips then this isn't your friend! The tingling sensation is fine when it doesn't feel like your lips are about to fall off, otherwise it is a good lip balm
Nicole R.
Mosta
If you have lips that easily crack than this lifesaving product is for you. It is at a good value since in my opinion is a necessity. It has very much exceeded my expectations. It is very effective for cracked lips. I don't believe that it is even possible to improve such a product.
Paulina S.
Aberystwyth
It has a lovely smell to it, soft on the lips but has a little kick to it when applied. Its in a small pot so can be easily put in a bag. I have used it plenty of times and it never disappoints it lasts ablut 3h on the lips. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family!
🌸Miriam P.
Plaza San Juan de covas, n 1; 1ºC
Este bálsamo labial es lo mejor que he probado en años. repara los labios una barbaridad y lo más increíble es como hidrata los labios. Tiene una textura muy agradable y un aroma bastante rico. Sin lugar a dudas lo super recomiendo para todos aquellos que tenemos los labios maltratados.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: