BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Cleo H.
Devon
This is my bread and butter to all other lip balms. Even though I try so many I always always come back to this one! It's consistency is so thick and it's the only lip balm that relieves my lips entirely. I prefer the tube to the tube as it's thicker and lasts longer. I will continue to buy this forever!
Jasmine M.
Llandissillio, Pembrokeshire
Great quality product!! I love this stuff to combat winter’s dry lips and the tingly feeling just makes you feel a little fresher ! I got it from my local Boots and enjoyed how easy it was to apply, although this got a little difficult towards the end of the pot. Would definitely recommend to others !
venusia b.
trento
I absolutely love this product. I feel like I can’t go a day without it😍. The packaging is nice,the same as all of their products. If your lips are quite chapped you’ll feel a little burning sensation but don’t worry It’s totally normal! My lips has improved since i’m using It. I recommend It 10/10 .
Nicole R.
I lovet the thickness of this balm and how hydrating it is. The packaging is pretty standard and wouldn't usually attract me. It is an okay price but I think there are other alternatives that are just as great for a cheaper price. I wouldn't buy again for that reason but I do like the product.
Claire S.
I absolutely adore these! Give a slight tingle to the lips when applied which feels really refreshing. Often on offer, but not too pricey even when they’re not. Makes my lips soft and avoids chapping. Easy to slip into a pocket or bag. I like the fact they’re doing different flavours and designs now.
Abigail D.
Haylands, Ryde
Long lasting moisture is given through the application of this balm. It is thick but does not make your lips feel sticky. It is easy to apply and the scent is not off putting. I would repeat this purchase if the balm was on offer or part of a deal due to the availability of good quality competition.
Joi G.
Calgary, AB
This is my holy grail for lip balm. It's not that expensive as some others I've tried and this has never failed me! During the winter season my lips get super dry and out of all the products I've tried to rehydrate my lips, this is the only one that has worked for me. I absolutely love this stuff!
Farah A.
Paris
I have terrible chapped lips and have trouble with them so discovering Carmex was a lifesaver. The bright yellow packaging is so attractive but what I love is the formula and how it solves my problem so easily. I use it whenever I have the reoccuring chapped lips and it moisturizes them every time.
Jodie M.
Ashford, Kent
Love these little pots!! We've had the cherry and original flavour from Boots. A little pot goes a long way and the flavours are so refreshing. Instantly reliving and long lasting. Always have one in my coat pocket and in the car. Much better than other brands we've tried. Will always buy again!!
Dannie W.
Peterlee, Durham
Does a brilliant job at repairing your lips when they're extremely dry and cracked and doesnt take long at all to start working however I feel that when you continue using the product once you're lips are soft and smooth, the product then seems to dry them out or just stops working all together.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: