BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Teighlor D.
Kitchener, ON
Am I the only person that just loves the smell of this product? There is something about that sweet medicated smell that is just so comforting to me. This is another product that in the winter months I will use with a lip liner to keep my lips soft and healthy and prevent chapping while still giving them color.
Sarah C.
Coventry
Amazing!! Amazing!! If I'm not using Vaseline, I'm using Carmex! I love using this on my lips, it keeps them from drying out in the cold and I suffer from cold sores especially in the winter and as soon as it's tingly I use this and it stops it from materialising.. (however I may over do it with the application)
Olivia T.
Very creamy however prefer the tube consistency of Carmex however it is still a cheap option to buy which you can find at any drugstore , have brought more than once and would defiantly recommend
Maya P.
Schönberg
This product is great! Super for summer seasons because of the cooling effect and for the winter season because the peppermint burnt a little bit on the lip and so it warm your lip up! I’m actually really in love with this product and I would buy it again! Can you send me some and I support you on Snapchat ?
Millie L.
It's quite nice on the lips, and it's greasy enough too! It does have a funny tingling feeling to it when you apply it to your lips, but that just means it's doing its job and heals your lips from dryness and whatever else could be wrong! Especially good in the winter when your lips are prone to cracking.
Ari W.
It tastes good, and its amazing for keeping my lips moisturised. I suffer with dry lips a lot and find this is the brand that keeps my lips feeling fresh and short
T I A R A C.
Vancouver
THIS THE BEST CHAPSTICK I HAVE EVER BOUGHT !!!
When I bought this I was not expecting a lot but when it came in the mail first thing I saw was the packaging it was beautiful once I put it on it smelled great. my lips were soft for about a week and a half. I recommend to everyone reading.
Meg C.
bradford.
Carmex lip moisturiser and cold sore reliever is the perfect, compact cream that can fit into any bag without taking up too much room. It also makes your lips tingle slightly which i found plumps them slightly, perfect for before lipstick application. It also helps massively with cracked lips, especially in the cold weather.
👻| k.
London
Carmex is an effective way of recovering dry , chapped lips. When my lips feel dry and cracked, I put on carmex and my lips are instantly soft and luscious, no exaggeration. It is so affective that I suggest you do not use it if your lips are already feeling quite nice , soft and moisturised because it leaves a tingly almost numb felling as it has nothing to heal. That’s when I go in with either lip gloss or Vaseline. Overall, I highly highly highly recommend carmex especially the squeeze tube in strawberry.
Katlyn I.
Love it! I use this every single day! It’s my go to lip product. Brilliant value for money, not over priced at all. Nice bright and vibrant packetaging. I buy this product in boots, I stock up all the time, I have one in every handbag. I will defiantly keep buying this product for as long as they sell it
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: