BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Holly J.
The formula of this lip balm is super thick, I prefer a tube but was given this as a gift and although I dislike applying lip balms with my finger because it is messy, I still found it to be a high quality product in itself. It tingles on your lips with a slight numbing and plumping effect, whilst soothing any cracks and dryness.
Jane Z.
Toronto, ON
I love Carmex. I feel this would be a love it or hate it product for people. It is thick, smells medicinal (if you don't get the flavoured ones), and feels heavy but the heaviness is GODSEND on wintertime chapped and sore lips. It doesn't make your lips look too "oily" but still look satiny and slightly plump. Love love love it.
lexie c.
Viadana, Mantova
LOVE love love this! Does exactly what it claims. The consistency is thick and protects lips from dry weather, it gives a slight tingle and increases blood-flow to the lips (my lips look rosier and more plump while wearing). Would definitely recommend. Mix in a little eye-shadow and you've got the perfect, non greasy lip tint.
Dodi T.
This amazing lip balm really works and really deserves to say its very perfect it works for very very very dry lips and makes it looks flawless and soft specially with lips sticks specially that matte one !
alexandra b.
I loved this, I got it as a gift and used it up to when i barley had any left. I had a snoopy one which made it more exciting. As well as this, it kept my lips soft and it was gentle and light to wear. I would definetly buy this again and i would reccomened it highly to anyone looking for a good lip balm to moisturize and replenish.
Amy W.
These little jars of Carmex lip balm last forever! A little goes a long way with this product! I suffer with dry and chapped lips and the carmex balm is very soothing to the lips. It does the job perfectly and moisturises my lips.i like to use a lip scrub before hand to remove any dead skin from my lips and then moisturise them with a little carmex!
Danii H.
Walton On The Naze, AL
Makes me lips feel so soft! Once using my lush lipscrub i always slap this on afterwards and honestly it makes my lips feel soft all day long, even under liquid lipstick! Love it
Makhaila U.
Fredericton, NB
This has been my go-to since day one. I love that you can feel it working as you apply it. It absorbs quickly, making your lips instantly feel much better. It leaves them incredibly soft and moisturized. One issue, it can get a little greasy if you apply too much, but as long as you find that happy medium you should be fine.
Kim P.
Sutton Road, Maidstone
The only reason I buy this is because I like the effect of menthol. I like how it prickles my lips and helps with the circulation of the blood. That brings all the nutrients up and keeps my lips feeling soft. However, for how much you are paying I don’t feel like it lasts very long or helps with your lips as well as, say, Vaseline.
Holly S.
Cold Lake, AB
I’ve kept one of these in my purse for years. The scent isn’t sweet or fruity which not everyone will like but I personally really like it. It’s thicker than a lot of lip balms.
Danya A.
Phoenix, AZ
I have really dry lips ALL THE TIME! Is this a good try? Is it worth? Does it work good all day or you have to reapply once in awhile?
Btissam E.
Temara, Morocco
Guys what about the packaging did you like it ?!
rosnely m.
Bronx, NY
Are there any more flavors of carmex?
confused.artist57 G.
Jeddah
Is it worth the price tag ?
Arcat L.
How is this product compare to Blistex LIP MEDEX? I want to try the Carmex Lip Balm, but I'm not sure if it is as good as Blistex.