BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Amy W.
These little jars of Carmex lip balm last forever! A little goes a long way with this product! I suffer with dry and chapped lips and the carmex balm is very soothing to the lips. It does the job perfectly and moisturises my lips.i like to use a lip scrub before hand to remove any dead skin from my lips and then moisturise them with a little carmex!
Dodi T.
This amazing lip balm really works and really deserves to say its very perfect it works for very very very dry lips and makes it looks flawless and soft specially with lips sticks specially that matte one !
lexie c.
Viadana, Mantova
LOVE love love this! Does exactly what it claims. The consistency is thick and protects lips from dry weather, it gives a slight tingle and increases blood-flow to the lips (my lips look rosier and more plump while wearing). Would definitely recommend. Mix in a little eye-shadow and you've got the perfect, non greasy lip tint.
Danii H.
Walton On The Naze, AL
Makes me lips feel so soft! Once using my lush lipscrub i always slap this on afterwards and honestly it makes my lips feel soft all day long, even under liquid lipstick! Love it
Kim P.
Sutton Road, Maidstone
The only reason I buy this is because I like the effect of menthol. I like how it prickles my lips and helps with the circulation of the blood. That brings all the nutrients up and keeps my lips feeling soft. However, for how much you are paying I don’t feel like it lasts very long or helps with your lips as well as, say, Vaseline.
Makhaila U.
Fredericton , NB
This has been my go-to since day one. I love that you can feel it working as you apply it. It absorbs quickly, making your lips instantly feel much better. It leaves them incredibly soft and moisturized. One issue, it can get a little greasy if you apply too much, but as long as you find that happy medium you should be fine.
Lottie Belle Handmade L.
Staffordshire
Love this. It’s on par with the tube and I will buy either as I love them equally. Love the pot as it means you can get just the right amount of product and reduce wastage
Holly S.
Cold Lake, ND
I’ve kept one of these in my purse for years. The scent isn’t sweet or fruity which not everyone will like but I personally really like it. It’s thicker than a lot of lip balms.
Dorka T.
Rochdale, ['', '', '']
Use this before putting lipstick on most of the time, not very keen on the smell or the taste but works well as a lip care product, probably wouldn’t buy it again as prefer other ones but it does the job
Rachel H.
Bryn Castell, Abergele
I have trouble with my lips throughout the year; particularly in winter like everyone else. I have tried many lip balms in the past, but Carmex is the only product that truly works for me, helping my lips to feel refreshed, undamaged and more even. The pain of chapped lips disappears with the help from this fantastic product!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: