BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
May M.
Sittingbourne
One of my favourite lip balms to use, especially in the winter when my lips are a lot more chapped - this does its job perfectly! Can be found in any local drugstore and is usually very affordable.
Louise C.
Effective moisturising lip balm, love the added tingling effect too. Perfect for winter as my lips are always dry. The only thing is I find it hard to get the product out of the tub without it getting stuck in my nails and I only use it when I'm home after I've washed my hands. I prefer lip balms that don't require my fingers touching the product as I think that's more hygienic.
Dànna T.
Arbroath
Best lip product I've used, keeps my lips so soft and works instantly! The packaging it lovely, one little tub goes a long way and it's incredibly affordable!! Never going back from Carmex
Kaylee B.
This is a tried and true product, really carmex can do no wrong! Who doesn't secretly love that medicated smell and the tingly feeling on your lips after application. There is no question as to whether or not this product works, you can feel it's magic instantly!
Danielle H.
Courtenay
Love this! I always have this on hand during the winter months when lips get extra dry. If they've past the point of being soothed and smoothed by a regular Chapstick, this is what I reach for.
Abigail V.
Es sin duda EL MEJOR HIDRATANTE DE LABIOS QUE HE PROBADO, apenas llevo uno pero wow, deja mis labios super hidratados me deja una textura de terciopelo si se pudiera decir, es económico, el empaque no me gusta mucho no me parece muy femenino, pero es practico para llevar en la cosmetiquera,
Caris Liberty P.
Halifax
Now it's winter my lips are really feeling the cold and harsh weather. The small pot is really easy to carry around but hard to lose like I useally do because of the shape and bright colours. I ADORE the smell and it leaves your lips feeling moitrised and relieaved as soon as it's applied. I do have to reapply a few times a day but I'd be shocked if I didn't.
Belén G.
New Castle, DE
This lip balm is perfect for every season. I own two of these and carry one in the car and another one in my bag. These are definitely a must have, they are great for moisturizing and keeping your lips hidrated.
Sher ..
This is a great product however there isn’t much in this tiny pot wish there was more product and less packaging also for hygiene reasons I prefer the tube as apposed to the little pot. I also love the way it makes my lips tingle as it works it’s magic.
Aisha D.
Dubai, Dubai
I love this product. I suffer from dry lips and no matter what I do it's never changed! Every product I've used so far has been a temporary fix and hasn't really cured the dryness. I picked up the leopard print version from Primark in the UK and will definitely be buying it again when it finishes - although it doesn't look like that will happen anytime soon!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: