BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Lydia P.
Fernhurst Farm, Blackburn
Super moisturising and has a tingly feel which almost seems to plump your lips! So convenient in a little pot and good value for money too. My only complaint is that it doesn’t actually repair chapped lips, it just moisturises them until the lip balm wears off and then you have to reapply!
S A.
Wimbledon, London
Love this. It always saves me during the change in seasons. Love that it does last a while and I do notice a different after using it just once. It’s also good for using before lipstick/lip liner because its so moist tiring and makes it go on nicely. If you do have quite dry/chapped lips it can make your lips tingle abit.
Hannah D.
stafford
So I started using carmex when I met my OH and he raved on about it (I had never even heard of it!) He took it everywhere with him! I saw on Instagram a limited edition carmex being advertised, which I liked the look of! It was girly, with a unicorn and stars on it! What more could you ask for?

So I went to Superdrug and saw it was on sale! BONUS! I bought the little lip balm and went on my way. I honestly haven’t looked back since! It’s great! When you apply it, you can actually feel it working.. it leaves a little tingling sensation on your lips, and leaves them so smooth. I’m a nurse on a very busy ward so whilst I’m making sure all my patients remain healthy I often neglect myself and my skin and lips usually take the fall for me! They become very dry so I’m often looking for products to help me get back on track and this one is PERFECT! It is limited edition so I suggest you go and get one before whilst they last!

P.S it is sugarplum flavour too ;-)
Amanda T.
Halifax, NS
A really great quality, super smooth and very soft. Long lasting, not runny. Very reasonably priced and a good amount of product for the price you pay. Will purchase again, would recommend to others!
Amanda T.
Halifax, NS
Assia A.
London , Middlesex
I have super dry skin and my lips are no exception. I love the look and feel of plump lips and this stuff did not fail to impress, it's inexpensive and works a treat. It's definitely something I tend to grab for when shopping for skin/lip care and I would most definitely recommend. However, as a disclaimer, I know it says cold sore reliever, I haven't actually tried it for that, nonetheless, it worked amazingly on my super dry and chapped lips. 👍
May M.
Sittingbourne
One of my favourite lip balms to use, especially in the winter when my lips are a lot more chapped - this does its job perfectly! Can be found in any local drugstore and is usually very affordable.
Louise C.
Effective moisturising lip balm, love the added tingling effect too. Perfect for winter as my lips are always dry. The only thing is I find it hard to get the product out of the tub without it getting stuck in my nails and I only use it when I'm home after I've washed my hands. I prefer lip balms that don't require my fingers touching the product as I think that's more hygienic.
Dànna T.
Arbroath
Best lip product I've used, keeps my lips so soft and works instantly! The packaging it lovely, one little tub goes a long way and it's incredibly affordable!! Never going back from Carmex
Kaylee B.
This is a tried and true product, really carmex can do no wrong! Who doesn't secretly love that medicated smell and the tingly feeling on your lips after application. There is no question as to whether or not this product works, you can feel it's magic instantly!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: