BY CARMEX #70 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Janie E.
Florida City
Carmex is one moisturizing lip brand. You feel the coolness on the lips! It is not pricey at all and it lasts you a long time! This met my expectations because it did not dry out my lips and it is very gentle and soft on them. Yes, i recommend this to others!
sierra n.
Kingston, OH
It helps your chapped lips as quick as possible I love the medicated kind it makes your lips burn a little when you put it on but it's an relieving feeling it fixes your lips in a few days.
Hannah R.
I’ve been using this kind since I was little. It’s the best chapstick that’ll actually work and repair chapped lips. I even use it when they aren’t super chapped to keep them in good shape.
Dael T.
Austin, TX
Carmex is the way to go! This balm jar gives you a lot of product and the balm works great for chapped lips! I use this one especially when my lips are really chapped and need a lip rescue!
Armina M.
Amazing product this stuff works and works well. It’s not a furry brand it does what it’s intended to do. Only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the jar form is a little unsanitary so I recommend getting the tube form.
Ariadna A.
El paso, TX
Has to be one of the best smelling lip moisturizers. It does what its supposed to such as heal and moisturize.  If you are experiencing blisters on lips, it can also relieve the discomfort.
Kiara R.
Carmax is wonderful, does the job when all other products don't! If it burns its working 😀Highly effective, the only thing I can't stand is the smell but I love the cherry scent they have!
April E.
Sierra Vista
A little definitely goes a long way. I've had the same jar for over 2 years and I use it almost every day. It really soothes my lips and helps to repair and cracks or cuts. Would recommend
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
I love carmex!! It's the only chapstick I use. It makes my lips feel amazing!! It helps with cold sores and during the winter when my lips are crusty it helps sooth them!! I won't ever stop using it.
Lauren H.
San Antonio, TX
Literally can't go wrong with Carmex. I remember my mom handed me this in middle school and it's been a trustworthy companion ever since. I still don't love the smell, but it does the job!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: