BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Aimee W.
Literally a blessing!! THE BEST LIP BALM OUT THERE!!!
This product is better than expected and works perfectly. I've been using Carmex for about 3 years now and its the best value for money and very affordable. Keeps chapped lips smooth and healed. Leave it on all night and works a treat!
Kayleigh D.
Handforth, Wilmslow
I love the smell of this lip balm, and the price is great, but I've found that after using it for a little while, the dryness of my lips in-between applications got much worse. After stopping using this and changing lip balm, I have found that the quality of my lips is much better.
Insiya H.
The Carmex lip balm jar is best known as a daily lip balm suitable for all seasons. Packaged in a handy pot, it can be used under or over lipstick for a gloss finish that helps to add moisture and relive pain from rough, chapped lips. Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar
Madison L.
Carmex classic Lip Balm is fantastic, my lips get so dry in the wintertime and this brings them right back to the soft healthy lips. the price is amazing and well worth it. I definitely recommend to anyone who suffers from cracked and dry/chapped lips in the cold weather.
Cara s.
Very moisturising, lasts long on the lips plus it keeps it soft throughout the day also very easy to use and help with dry lips and makes softer and the product has a nice amount to keep you going for ages and I would buy this product again as it is affordable and very helpful
Coral J.
One of my favourite lip products!! When my lips get dry in the winter, it’s my first go to! I have purchased it in the jar container but my absolute favourite is the Carmex regular tube! However, it is hard to find! The only place I’ve found it has been at London Drugs and it’s always sold out!!! Because it’s so fantastic! It does have a slightly medicated smell to the product but if you can get past the smell it works wonders for dry/cracked lips.
Laura E.
Love this stuff I always have it in my bag. Not the best smell or tast but great on your lips keeping them flake free and stopping them from cracking. Doesn't run too much from your lips and not too greasy or oily in your lips. Always recommend this to people who have dry lips or cold sores and it definitly helps.
Semia R.
My lips are quite dehydrated by matte lipsticks and liquid lipsticks I tend to use. I have tested a variety of lip balms and nothing beats this. Carmx keeps my lips soft and hydrated. I use this before bed, and also in the morning before I put on my makeup- and it lasts pretty much all day even when I eat/drink I rarely have to reapply. Once my first jar of this finished I thought I could make do with the rest of the lip balms I had, but I really couldn't. Ended up chucking away all my other lipbalm products and repurchased this! Cannot live without it!
Hannah C.
Kendal
It is nice to use and it works with cracked lips at first it does tingle but you get used to it. It is very easy to use and I bought it in my local drugstore which where I live are quite a lot of places I could get it. It is very handy and small enough to fit in your bag. Helps when it is in the middle of winter.
Alex M.
I would recommend this lip balm to anyone. It feels really nice on the lips with a slight tingling sensation, if i ever have dry lips i put this on and it takes the dry skin off and leaves them super soft and smooth. Ive repurchased this lots amd will continue too.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart