BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Belén G.
New Castle, DE
This lip balm is perfect for every season. I own two of these and carry one in the car and another one in my bag. These are definitely a must have, they are great for moisturizing and keeping your lips hidrated.
Caris Liberty P.
Halifax
Now it's winter my lips are really feeling the cold and harsh weather. The small pot is really easy to carry around but hard to lose like I useally do because of the shape and bright colours. I ADORE the smell and it leaves your lips feeling moitrised and relieaved as soon as it's applied. I do have to reapply a few times a day but I'd be shocked if I didn't.
Sher ..
This is a great product however there isn’t much in this tiny pot wish there was more product and less packaging also for hygiene reasons I prefer the tube as apposed to the little pot. I also love the way it makes my lips tingle as it works it’s magic.
Christine B.
Calgary, AB
I was given this lip balm as a gift. And.... it's an absolutely fantastic product! I would buy and buy again!Keeps my lips moisturizer for hours and is effective at healing my dry and cracked lips. If you're not a fan of scented lip balms, stay away from this product. But I actually like the smell, so I'll search it out next time I need to purchase lip balm.
Aisha D.
Dubai, Dubai
I love this product. I suffer from dry lips and no matter what I do it's never changed! Every product I've used so far has been a temporary fix and hasn't really cured the dryness. I picked up the leopard print version from Primark in the UK and will definitely be buying it again when it finishes - although it doesn't look like that will happen anytime soon!
Gina R.
Smells and tastes amazing, makes my lips feel genuinely hydrated instead of just greasy! Have bought multiple times, handy travel size and easy to spot in a handbag with bright packaging!
Juliet W.
Andover
This is such a intensive hydrating lip balm it stings a bit but it is worth it because of the result afterwards I bought Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar from boots. I would really recommend this if you are looking for a small amount of time to make your lips lovely and smooth again
Cheryl B.
Saint John , NB
Best drug store lip balm on the market. I’ve used other drugstore brands that end up making my lips much worse than when started. Carmen always delivers soft lips & they smell great too!
Hawah s.
london
At first I really liked it but over time using it it just made my lips dryer and more cracked I bought it from Superdrug’s it was for £3.50 and I really don’t think it’s worth it at all. I don’t recommend it at all
Stephanie H.
Fleet, Fleet
During the winter months my lips get really dry and chapped so I bought this with the hope it would help my poor lips out. This lip balm is great if you just need a bit of moisturising but if you need a more intense lip balm then this isn;t for you. During the winter I now use 100% Shea Butter as it's the only product that has worked wonders x
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: