BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maribel G.
Ontario, CA
It doesn't work for my dry lips, i have to keep reapplying it. In my opinion the brand ChapStick works better than this
Doris B.
Columbus
I will like it, l can’t leave my house without it. Is very affordable and good, I buy my from my local store and I will  Recommend it to anyone because is good
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great smell that will last all day long for a great price! It hydrates your lips to another level!!!!!!! And super soft lips!
Elizabeth C.
Preston, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I would not recommend for your lips because it just has a nasty smell and taste when it little accidentally gets in your mouth but I use this for my tattoos and it really worked and helped with the healing process!
Becky R.
Queen Creek, AZ
This product has been part of most of my routines throughout my entire life. It is so handy and it doesn't burn my lips when they are chapped. It is gentle and not at all harsh and it is fora cheap price for the good value it has i would recommend this product to others.
vane c.
Purchased at: bluemercury
This is the best works great and keeps lips uncracked and smooth as heck. This will have you looking like you got on some bomb a** lipgloss .
Angie O.
Detroit, MI
Purchased at: Target
I get really dry, cracked lips that even chapstick can’t prevent so this is a lifesaver! I used it on my lips whenever they hurt and it instantly soothes them. This stuff really heals! I would recommend.
Juliana G.
Newark, DE
The entire point of lip balm is to majorly hydrate, so the fact that petrolatum — a main ingredient in most lip balms — can actually make lips drier is beyond disappointing. There are many petroleum-free lip balms out there, and the best lip balms without petrolatum are sure to keep your lips in tip-top shape
Shelbie m.
Dallas TX
I feel weird leaving this review but had to tell my truth lol...this is horrible. If you use it you have to KEEP using it because it makes your lips worse. It do for me anyway...so that is why I dont like this. I understand so many people love it but its not for me.
Danielle I.
Parker street , London
THE BEST LIP TREATMENT. I used for the first time when I went to NY in 2013 and got my lips totally ruined by the air conditioner in the plane. Bought this to try to give me a boost until I got home but my lips were really cracked and sore, I was not expecting it to cure it. But it sure did, in one or two days my lips were new. Great value for money and it lasts for ages, as I still have the same one. The only thing is that this lip balm format is not v practical, I haven't tried the other formats they offer. But totally worth getting your fingers dirty to get lips protected and treated.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: