BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Erin W.
not too slippery and greasy, just right! really moisturising and is my go to when i have chapped lips. all i do is exfoliate and slather this on and by the next day my lips are as good as new. i would say it’s better than vaseline
Ariane M.
Montreal, QC
I have the driest skin on earth (not really but SUPER dry and my skin flakes all the time + I have eczema and keratosis). This lip balm is one of the few that can save my lips! It is so soothing and really gets rid of the flakiness! I also use it on my clients before lipstick application and it works wonders. For me it is better than La Roche Posay, Avène, etc...
Beatrice W.
London
This lip balm saves my lips during the winter. I seem to get the most horribly chapped lips as soon as it gets to minus degrees however after using this for a few days it goes back to normal. Will repurchase for the rest of time.
Semia R.
The ultimate revival for my chapped/dry lips! I use this before applying any matte lipsticks and at night as a lip mask. I love the tingling feeling it gives and its really hydrating and makes my lips so soft. Must have for any person!
Alexis P.
My favorite lip balm especially for the winter when it gets very cold and dry here in Canada and my lips chap and crack. It has a nice scent that isn't overpowering like most medicated balms. This balm is definitely my go-to.
Jo H.
Beaver County, AB
My lips were so dry and cracked for a very long time and no lip balm seemed to be working. I tried so many different products from multiple brands. This was the first product that actually gave me positive results. It helped so much. I will definitely buy it again and use it again. I would recommend this a million times. If someone needs a recommendation on a product that seriously works for dry and cracked lips, this would be my one recommendation.
Marnie W.
My lips get very dry all year round, and especially in winter. i ordered the collab with skinny dip on ASOS. i am on my first pot but will be buying again. the packaging is plain and simple. i have recommended this to friends
Amy D.
Love love love this lip balm! I was first introduced to it by my wedding makeup artist when she discovered the state of my lips in a makeup trial for the big day. I was put under strict instructions to use this as much as I could... I've never looked back! It lasts forever so is great value and it really helps repair and protect your lips. A winter must. A summer favourite. I'll even happily use this without a lipstick as it lasts on my lips too.
Jessica O.
Yardley, Birmingham
This is an incredible balm. Typically if my lips are feeling dry or chapped and I grab for Vaseline or something similar, I'll be constantly reapplying. Yet with this Carmex pot, I can apply it once and it will last for hours, my lips are so protected and it really works for me. When I apply it, it begins to tingle, in what I can only describe as a minty feeling.  I have so many of these little pots dotted around so I never have one too far away.
🌸Teagan🌸 G.
Stoke on Trent
The carmex lipbalm is perfect for the winter time when you need that extra care! It lasts a long time on your lips making them super soft afterwards! I’ve always loved using their products as they work amazing for my lips!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: