BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
NORMA G.
BELFAST, BELFAST
I use these every day to help my lips stay moisturised and smooth and I also would use to help treat cold sores. I find the help stop cold sores being irritated and sore and also acts as a barrier until they clear up. I'm prone to cold sores and have to say that from using this daily it's helped to reduce the number of cold sores I would get. The balm smells fresh and when applied gives a nice tingly feeling and leaves lips smooth and moisturised. Not the cheapest on the market but it's worth paying the extra for. Love this product.
Thulasizwe N.
I have dry lips and have tried all possible lip balm to help and they didn't help at all. Carmex lip balm helped my dry flaky lips now they are smooth and attractive I don't have to use salivia as my balm because Carmex lip balm has a long lasting effect. What I love about it also is that cherry menthol flavour that pops up when you apply it. I can kiss my partner without shame now because I got smooth lips honey😂😉
Allie M.
Lethbridge , AB
Carmex is another staple go-to lip product for me! If my lips are needing some TLC I will without a doubt reach for this! The product is so moisturizing and heals chapped lips quickly! It just works, so if you’re looking for something fool-proof this is it!
Camille B.
Wolfsburg
I’ve been using this for years! When other new lip moisturizers come out I try them but always come back to Carmex. I love trying to finish the jar before I lose it. So far I’ve gone through four jars! They’re easy to keep everywhere, the car, your purse, bed side table, etc. I would recommend!
Laura V.
Artesa de Segre
El mejor hidratante de labios que he probado. La hidratación que deja en los labios es muy buena y la sensación al ponértelo también. Aplicación fácil y por el precio que tiene cumple, sin duda, las expectativas. Cuando se me acabe voy a reponerlo seguro.
Lea D.
Lenoncourt
Meilleur baume a lèvre selon moi!! l'odeur est forte mais plutôt agréable, il se peut parfois qu'on ressente des petites douleurs ou gonflements mais on s'y fait vite! l'hydratation est super, et soigne tout les petits bobos sur les lèvres, je recommande
ROSE M.
Slagelse
Omg. My lipbalm crush. CARMEX YOU DID THIS!! The smell is so delicious and fresh. Finally a lipbalm that moisturize and STAY ON THE LIPS!! At the same time! I use this every night and when my lips needs it. I will never go back to anything else than this. Moisture moisture moisture! Love it
Nesrin N.
city760 bloc F6 N367 ben hamouda
i want to reveiw this product in my page instagram Great product love love love it works just as it says it does and couldn’t ask for a better quality. Would definitely recommend this product to family and friends!! It’s such a great price range along with the amount you get and how great it works!
PAYGE M.
Birmingham
Overall : My everyday Lip Treatment!💗

Pros: sleek packaging, fits nicely into makeup bag/kit, smells great and leave lips feeling smooth and moisturised.

Cons: Tad expensive for the amount of product provided. Packaging is also a tad deceiving giving the illusion that you get more product than you actually do.

My beauty tip: add some lip balm and sugar to an empty jar and creat your own lip scrub, exfoliate lips with a clean toothbrush to remove all the dead skin!

Purchased From: Boots (UK)
Eryka B.
Edmonton
This was an ok product. Didn’t like the consistency. It does last longer than most treatments of its kind. The packaging is ok nothing that catches my attention. Overall it’s not the first product I reach for but it is not a bad product.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: