BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Madison L.
Carmex classic Lip Balm is fantastic, my lips get so dry in the wintertime and this brings them right back to the soft healthy lips. the price is amazing and well worth it. I definitely recommend to anyone who suffers from cracked and dry/chapped lips in the cold weather.
Coral J.
One of my favourite lip products!! When my lips get dry in the winter, it’s my first go to! I have purchased it in the jar container but my absolute favourite is the Carmex regular tube! However, it is hard to find! The only place I’ve found it has been at London Drugs and it’s always sold out!!! Because it’s so fantastic! It does have a slightly medicated smell to the product but if you can get past the smell it works wonders for dry/cracked lips.
Katie L.
oldbury
It does everything you asked for but it does get a bit sticky after time I’ve realised with it being an older product in my collection but it still does everything and just overall a brilliant product for the price you pay but as I said it does get a bit sticky at the time
Paola S.
Love the feeling on my lips when I put it on after exfoliating them, also made my boyfriend try it 😂 i always use it as my routine and then put on my lip liner and liquid lip. Honestly works wonders for me because my lips don’t end up being super cracked compared to when I don’t exfoliate or moisturise.
Laura E.
Love this stuff I always have it in my bag. Not the best smell or tast but great on your lips keeping them flake free and stopping them from cracking. Doesn't run too much from your lips and not too greasy or oily in your lips. Always recommend this to people who have dry lips or cold sores and it definitly helps.
Semia R.
My lips are quite dehydrated by matte lipsticks and liquid lipsticks I tend to use. I have tested a variety of lip balms and nothing beats this. Carmx keeps my lips soft and hydrated. I use this before bed, and also in the morning before I put on my makeup- and it lasts pretty much all day even when I eat/drink I rarely have to reapply. Once my first jar of this finished I thought I could make do with the rest of the lip balms I had, but I really couldn't. Ended up chucking away all my other lipbalm products and repurchased this! Cannot live without it!
Hannah C.
Kendal
It is nice to use and it works with cracked lips at first it does tingle but you get used to it. It is very easy to use and I bought it in my local drugstore which where I live are quite a lot of places I could get it. It is very handy and small enough to fit in your bag. Helps when it is in the middle of winter.
Alex M.
I would recommend this lip balm to anyone. It feels really nice on the lips with a slight tingling sensation, if i ever have dry lips i put this on and it takes the dry skin off and leaves them super soft and smooth. Ive repurchased this lots amd will continue too.
Melisa C.
Saint Joseph Du Lac, QC
Best medicated lip balm ever! It does have that typical medicated smell, but I really don't mind. It's the only lip balm that helps heal my chapped and dry lips. Plus, it's the only one I can put on when I have cold sores. Always keep one in your purse, they are a life saver!
NORMA G.
BELFAST, BELFAST
I use these every day to help my lips stay moisturised and smooth and I also would use to help treat cold sores. I find the help stop cold sores being irritated and sore and also acts as a barrier until they clear up. I'm prone to cold sores and have to say that from using this daily it's helped to reduce the number of cold sores I would get. The balm smells fresh and when applied gives a nice tingly feeling and leaves lips smooth and moisturised. Not the cheapest on the market but it's worth paying the extra for. Love this product.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: