BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Katelynn G.
Porterville, CA
I purchase this product in almost any drug store or gas station. My go to lip product! I use it every morning as a primer for whatever else I may put on my lips. Been using this product for years.
Abbey E.
Boston, MA
I am the girl who ALWAYS has carmex!! I get tagged in all the posts with chapstick and I take major pride. My mom used it and now I use it. It is a classic and there is a reason it is so popular, it works magic on my lips. Never leave the house without one or two on me.
Faith A.
Greenwood, IN
This is a really good product, but I don't really like chapstick in a pot like this. I prefer the squeeze tube, but it works just the same and the smell is a little strong but not terrible at all.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
This is the OG of lip balms! Everyone knows about this brand and if you don't go run to your local drugstore and get one! Price point is crazy cheap but an outstanding product! Great for chapped lips
Hayden T.
I use a lot of lip balms and personally Carmex isn’t a favorite for me. It moisturizes pretty well, I just don’t like the smell or sticking my finger in the pot. It’s very inexpensive though and does help moisturize your mouth.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Love carmex for the cold winter months! It keeps my lips hydrated and doesn’t dry them out. The container is really cute and easy to store in a purse or small bag. It lasts a long time and I’d highly recommend.
Aleigha K.
marietta
Carmex is literally a life saver for me. Great packaging. Very reliable product. I love using it more than any other lip product. Plus it always leave your lips with that sexy gloss look. You should definitely buy this product.
Lizzie J.
This product does exactly what it is supposed to do. I love this product to use over other lip products or by itself. It's so cheap and worth the money. This is one of my ride or die products. I totally recommend this to anyone.
Rachel G.
I love carmex and use it every winter when i am looking for that extra boost for my dry lips. It has a refreshing mint feel to it and very easy to apply. It is a thicker consistency, which i like
Katie M.
This is great for chapped lips. Not something I would recommend putting over lipstick. This is a better product to put on before bed. It’s not sexy but it’s effective. Plus the scent is pleasant!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: