BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Linda C.
Statesville, NC
I have used this since middle school. Its awesome, works great for keeping your lips hydrated and from cracking. It does exactly what you need it to and it works quick on repairing dry/cracked lips.
Ashley S.
Decatur, AL
Oh the days of Carmex. I don't know what it was about middle school, but everyone had a Carmex pot. Dipping my finger into the Carmex no longer appeals to me, but I do still purchase Carmex sticks. It works really well.
Stacia M.
These tins were everywhere in my childhood. So I bought myself one. Oh man. It’s like vapor rub for your lips. It definitely kept mine moisturized but I smelled like Bengay all day. Tread carefully.
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
Carmex is a pretty good product but doesn't stay on very long. A lot of people swear by it but I've found that it never fully fixed a chapped/dry lip problem. This specific product needs to be applied constantly.
Micaela C.
Los Fresnos
I find carmex a very well medicated lip balm. It works wonders for my chapped lips during the winter season. It's very effective and the smell is just soothing. This is the balm I always have on me.
Crystal T.
VALLEJO, CA
My lips are very sensitive but Carmex does the job. I don't break into a rash and it relieves the discomfort of dry lips. It isn't long lasting but it brings instant relief. I am a repeat user.
Brianna J.
Robbins, TN
Carmex has the BEST lip balm chapstick there is! If your need a chapstick this is the one to get! Very long lasting and it makes your lips feel so much better! You can purchase at any given CVS store
Duyen V.
I love Carmet, it has that strong taste of minty and cherry that I love so much and help moisturize my lips a lot during the winter. But the dislike part is the packaging, it's in this tiny tint can that it's so inconvenient to use.
Nayeli P.
California
I absolutely love this Carmex chapstick. It helps my lips so much when they are all red and chapped. I would buy this item again.I also highly recommend for all of you to get this Carmex chapstick.
Takerra W.
Hamden, CT
I used this product when i was younger, at a point in time i loved this product. I still use I️t from time to time, but I️t isn’t my first choice. I️t tends to dry my lips out faster than most chapsticks.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: