BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Zoë L.
Jacksonville, FL
Love love love the way this makes my lips feel. It’s great for the cold weather when my lips tend to get the driest and most cracked. The soothing factor this lip moisturizer give is great too!! A classic that I️ will never stop buying!
Megan K.
Pepperell
The best lip balm. This smooth lip balm offers a smooth balm, a nice feeling and a secure cap. The flavor is faint—just enough so the balm doesn't have a clear smell. I would buy again because it helps my chapped lips and recommend to a friend.
Sydney C.
East Greenwich
Definitely a great product for the winter when your lips just can’t handle the cold anymore and crack and bleed and dry out so much but not a summer thing also I got a pack of a couple for pretty cheap and was able to give some as gifts.
Stephanie G.
Fort Worth, TX
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. If you are needing instant lips and relief ASAP, this product is a must in your daily routine. Anytime I feel my lips getting chapped, I put this product on and the next morning, my lips are better than ever. Love it!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I remember my mom always using this when I was little.... Then when I came to college I noticed people were using it all the time.. And then I started workin at the hospital and so many of my patients were using it too... This works so well for dry and cracked lips... all you need is a little bit and it works instantly. I don't like the smell all that much and it is a little greasy, but the results are just too good to pass up. If you need help for your lips, then this is it.
Kelsey A.
Sweeny
Everyone in my family uses this product. My Grandfather doesn't go anywhere without one! Prevents my lips from gwttibg chapped and heals my lips after I allow them to get chapped. Great for winter time. I would recommend this product.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I used to love Carmex and think it worked so well until I realized that wile yes it glides on easily and felt great on my lips and my lips would feel hydrated and would indeed get unchapped, the minute I quit using Carmex my lips get chapped again. No matter what time of year it was. I realized my lips had became addicted to Carmex and without it I had chapped lips. Once I quit using it altogether my chapped lips went away. So for that reason I would not recommend Carmex.
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
If your lips are winter terrible , this is the product to get. As a kid I had a huge problem with licking my lips in the winter and my lips and all around my mouth would be SO chapped. My mom had so many tubs of this stuff all over her house, in the car, in her purse... you name a spot she prob had some there! As long as you use it regularly this stuff WORKS! And it works fast and does make your lips feel good. I️ use this on my kids every winter and I️ always will.
Michaley A.
Comstock Park, MI
Other than leaving a mess on your finger I love this product. This will always be my go to, holy grail product. It doesn’t feel heavy on your lips and is super hydrating! It leaves my lips feeling hydrated days after one use! I love it and will always go back to it!
Gabby K.
Chicago
One of the best chapsticks I’ve ever owned. It doesn’t really have a scent or flavor to it, and it does sting when you have chapped lips. However, it really does work. All other chapsticks I’ve used cake up and don’t do anything, but this actually moisturizes my lips. It works within 5 minutes if you have very chapped lips. Not to mention it is extremely affordable!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: