BY CARMEX #12 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Melissa C.
Ellsworth, ME
Carmen is amazing! In the winter here in Maine the cold takes it right out of your skin. Carmex moisturizes and softens and shines all in one! The package says for cold sores but it is much much more!!
Kathy L.
Newburgh
I was a die hard Carmex fan my entire high school and early twenties. As an outdoor person and skier, it was only natural to have a tub or tube on me at all times. Overall, it is a quality lip product.
nelly m.
Love this formula and how refreshing it leaves my lifes after a very cold and dehydrated day. simple packaging and very inexpensive. Can be found at any drug store and my favorite is the cherry flavor.
Makeup J.
Honestly a classic lip STAPLE! Keeps lips looking fresh and hydrated, and helps them stay soft and smooth. You can’t have a lip routine without Carmex! Very effective, and would recommend with everyone I know (but they already use it).
Jelani I.
This lip balm works really well, small for traveling storage, and leaves your lips feeling soft and smooth. I don’t really like the smell of this product but other than that it’s a really good product!
Raye A.
I dont like the smell but very moisturizing and soft on the lips its not pleasing to get in your mouth either but i still would use it again because of how well it worked for me honestly i like it okay
Leigh J.
Lexington
My child gets cold sores on a regular, especially during the summer. I have found this product to be most beneficial especially if used on a regular basis and not just when there is a cold sore.
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
It is a go to product Magnus before I put on my makeup as well as after it softens my labs and it's good to just to wear around if you don't want to put on Instagram it blocks on your lips won't get checked
Abby B.
Troy, OH
If you have cold sores this is the #1 product tomise or if you have really chapped lips that hurt. This product seems to last forever. Doesn't have the greatest flavor but is still an awesome product!
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Carmel has been around for decades and seems to remain the same in quality. It's very medicinal and pleasant to wear in the winter. It calms my chapped lips and I always carry a tube of it in my purse.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: