BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Mari T.
I purchase these to help relieve symptoms of a cold sore. To be honest I was not impressed by it. It did not help any of my symptoms. Did not meet my expectations. Not sure if I would purchase it again.
Patty M.
Carmex is the best product for your lips in my opinion . It is a very affordable product that I’ve used many times before ! Super effective on the lips you can even feel it as it starts working when you apply it in the lips . I would of course repurchase this product Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar it’s the best!
Lauren C.
Mexico, MO
The best lip balm for those winter months. Leaves your lips feeling a lot better than before. Just takes a couple days of application and you’re feeling better than before. This is my husbands go to for those early mornings in the woods.
Chels K.
Dallas, TX
Still the best for super dry lips! I'm allergic to a lot of lipsticks and makeup products so I get irritated and red swollen chapped lips very easily. This has been the best solution I have come across.
Johanna A.
novato
i loved this lip balm or chapstick. it's not pricey and it makes your lips feel really soft. i bought mine at safeway, and it definitely last for a long time. i would say this met my expectations.
Brittany P.
Me and my three year old daughter reach for this all the time when I left a dry in the car. I love this stuff because it more sooths sores really fast and we to her face. I really like this it is great.
Melissa C.
Ellsworth, ME
Carmen is amazing! In the winter here in Maine the cold takes it right out of your skin. Carmex moisturizes and softens and shines all in one! The package says for cold sores but it is much much more!!
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
U can't go wrong with the original carmax. It is super affordable and it lasts such a long time. U can find it absolutely anywhere. It feels amazing on ur lips. It stands up to its name and does what it says.
nelly m.
Love this formula and how refreshing it leaves my lifes after a very cold and dehydrated day. simple packaging and very inexpensive. Can be found at any drug store and my favorite is the cherry flavor.
Kathy L.
Newburgh
I was a die hard Carmex fan my entire high school and early twenties. As an outdoor person and skier, it was only natural to have a tub or tube on me at all times. Overall, it is a quality lip product.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: