BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mina B.
Winston Salem, NC
Keeps my lips nice and moisturized! I love this stuff. Very effective. I reapply it several times a day. The scent is a bit strong but you get used to it. I highly recommend it. Especially during those cold days
Samantha H.
Sumter, SC
I use to swear by this stuff but now it doesn't help my lips that much. For some reason my lips are still chapped and ripped in the edges. I would use this 6 times a day and it just didn't seem to work anymore.
DJayy R.
This is my go to winter chapstick! A must have for me. My lips remain hydrated with very little of the product and it is affordable and last quiet a bit of time.
Mindy H.
Perfect for when your lips are super chapped and sore. Within 1 day my lips were healed and softened. Loved how it felt, you could tell it was healing your lips.
Naim M.
Yelm, WA
Once you start using this product you can’t stop using it. The minty tingling feeling from carmex has no competition. You instantly feel the relief on your lips.
Bailey R.
Crystal Spgs, MS
I love Carmex lip balm And it moisturizes really well. It is a great value and last a long time. I am a repeat user. And I would recommend this product to others.
minerva c.
Boise, ID
CarMax is my go-to lip product whenever I feel a cold sore starting to come in. I always put a dab on my lips before and it actually helps it from ever coming out.
Jennifer G.
Dayton, OH
Nothing beats the original lip balm! This was the very first lip balm that I ever had as a kid and I always come back to it after trying  pricier brands and being disappointed.
Marie B.
Have chapped lips? This is my go to. I have tried tons of lip balms and this one works the best in the shortest amount of time. Never pack for a trip without it.
Brittani G.
Coos bay , OR
Love this! After I use a lip scrub, I put this right on my lips. Leaves them very smooth and nice. This is my first step before doing my makeup and it’s amazing!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: