BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Hebah A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Greatest lip balm ever! I use it everyday. Gives your lips a nice glossy, natural look while also fixing my chapped lips. You can feel the formula working on your lips.
Rachel Q.
Roseville
I have been using this product since o was a kid because there is nothing better than this! It is pretty thick but it works and is not uncomfortable! Love it so much and so do my lips that benefits greatly
Alex M.
Minor Hill, TN
This product ends up going hand in hand with my Blistex Lip Medicaid. Throughout the day, I’ll alternate between the two and the result is just fabulous. It’s not expensive, so why not just give it a try?
Cayci B.
Carmex is one of the best lip balms I have tried and really like the small packaging of this as it's easier to hold and carry. The value is great for the quality of product! I would totally buy this again.
Sarah K.
I love using Carmex in the winter on my super dry cracked lips. The scent and feel it leaves on my lips is so refreshing. It feels and definitely is repairing. Great healing product I'll continue to use.
Keven M.
Jefferson, GA
By far one of the best chapstick’s out there. Apply a little and it is literally just like Vaseline. Stays on for a while and has almost a minty/tingly feeling to it. A must have during the winter time!!
Bri T.
Laporte, MN
Carmex is a classic lip balm that I’ve used since I was young. My parents even used it. It’s affordable and it works well, the smell isn’t the greatest but it wouldn’t be Carmex without the carmex smell.
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
My go to for chapped lips. Perfect for the dry Montana weather where I live. Heals chapped lips quickly and even soothes my sore nose when I have a cold and have used too many tissues. Can’t live without it.
Alina C.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this chapstick brand. I always have it in my makeup bag. I have very dry lips, so this is perfect during the winter times. I prefer the pots over the tube- I tend to squeeze too much product with those.
Leah B.
I always have cracked and dry lips and whenever I use this product, it always helps. You simply take your finger and rub some of the gel on your lips, it takes and smells similar to honey, and it works great!
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: