BY CARMEX #14 in Lip Care

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?4 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
Ashley R.
Greensboro, NC
During the winter time this is the best chapstick to use. It helps relieve chapped lips almost in an instant. And the new flavors make it nice to use as well. I won’t by another chapstick for chapped lips.
Taylor R.
Moulton, AL
This is an oldie but a goodie. I have ALWAYS loved Carmex and it does exactly what it says. They only thing with the pot version is germs that gather in the pot. But there are other ways you can buy this.
Alex M.
Minor Hill, TN
This product ends up going hand in hand with my Blistex Lip Medicaid. Throughout the day, I’ll alternate between the two and the result is just fabulous. It’s not expensive, so why not just give it a try?
Melissa M.
This is a product I have used since I was a child. It always feels amazing. No matter how chapped your lips are this Carmex balm will fix them. Immediately. Nothing else on the market compares in any way.
Karissa R.
dallas
This will always be a go to product! I have been using this since I can remember! Very good price and literally and buy it anywhere! I usually get it from any local gas station! I’m always buying new ones!
Sadie P.
Abilene, TX
I don’t like Carmen much although I’ll use it in a bind something about the smell gets me it truly does work nothing wrong with the product just the smell is odd haha definitely well priced and simple to use
Delania M.
Washburn, TN
Carmex is hands down the best chapstick. It provides great moisture to your lips and works fast on healing chapped lips. It is definitely reasonably priced and would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Jacqueline B.
Marlborough, MA
I will never stray from this Chapstick. It is my lifeline. I have been using it since I was a child. It keeps my lips nice and moist throughout the entire year, especially in the winter when they tend to get very dry due to the environment.
clarissa r.
Aurora , IL
can we talk about how long these last its a lip moisturizer i tend to go back to. you can find this carmex moisturizer at any near drugstore . its not pricey and it tends to last a while. loveeee it
Karen M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I used this a lot in high school because it was the cool thing to have. I love the tingly feeling that it left, but I felt like it didn't leave my lips hydrated for long and I would have to apply it often.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: