BY CARMEX

Provides long-lasting protective barrier to help healing

Cools and soothes lips with camphor and menthol

Active Ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

• This is what I used when my lips are deshidrate specially...1 Answers
  • Does it leave your lips even more dry after?7 Answers
  • Is it worth the price tag ?6 Answers
CiCi J.
Manassas, VA
Carmex is THE brand for lips. Keeps them moisturized and heals cracked lips. Definitely the longest lasting and one of the oldest and truest. I always make sure I put some on every morning.
Emily S.
Sherman
Carmex is my go to for dry chapped and cracked lips! It helps the pain of chapped lips plus it heals my lips within 24 hours! Plus it has menthol which fells amazing!
Sara F.
Merom, IN
Great for moisturizing and hydrating your lips. Perfect for the on the go person, and if you want to make a DIY lip scrub add a little cinnamon sugar to it and viola!
Gisela F.
North Port, FL
Love it. It works very good on my lips and feels minty. The application it not very easy but you can but the chapstick and problem solved. I recommend it to everyone.
Meagan G.
Eufaula, AL
An oldie but a goodie. I’ve been using Carmex for years and it will always be a go to. It’s especially great for the wintertime when my lips are very dry and chapped.
Kristi B.
England, AR
This is my go to for cold sores and sevierly chapped lips during the winter. It's too heavy to be an everyday product in summer, but is a must have on hand in the winter.
Alex D.
It’s alright... I hate the menthol in it. Not the best for chapped/broken skin lips. It’s cheap and will work in a bind. I’d go with plain vaseline before I use this.
Nesa R.
texas
Definitely a wonderful moisturizer, it works fabulous.!! It very gentle to my lips and also comes in a pretty small container. I would definitely recommend love it.!!
Destiny O.
Shawnee, OK
Chapped lips? Who hasn't used Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Jar at least once in their life to treat chapped lips. The stuff is an effect staple product!
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
Smells unpleasant, and to be honest I haven't used it in years. It always worked well though, just feel like it could use some updating to catch up with competitive products.
Kayla K.
Is this better then Burt's bees and what is the scent?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Anyone else ever hoard Carmex tubes?
Kayla S.
Plainfield, IL
Does your lips get zoo use to it, they become more chapped?
Gown C.
This is better than the ones in the squeeze tube?
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:

Walmart